Spyder Garage

Default Dimension needed on F3-T adjustable backrest vs. F3 Limited top case with backrest

I'm lookin for someone that has the F3-T with the Adjustable Passenger Backrest #219400601. I'm looking to see how tall the backrest goes above the seat.

I'm also needing the dimension of the F3 Limited Top Case with Passenger Backrest. I also need to see how tall the backrest pad is above the seat.

My wife sat on the rear of the F3 Limited and the RT Limited and the F3 Limited with the top case hits you lower in the back than the RTL so she didn't like it. The dealer is 1 1/2 hrs away so I just can't run down there and measure myself and they didn't have the adjustable backrest in stock to measure it.

I'm trying to talk her into the F3-T and add on the Adjustable Passenger Backrest as it looks like it is taller than the top case backrest.

Help me talk her into the F3-T as that's the one I like better but if I have to get the RTL to keep her happy you all know what they say, Happy Wife, Happy Life. (but I really want the F3-T)

Thank,
    John

Spyder Garage

Nobody has the adjustable backrest that can take a measurement?