Finally found my dream machine, a 2017 RTS in Champaigne Metallic! Started 6 years ago with a 2008 GS, great ride but the position killed my back, hands, and legs. So onward with a 2015 ST in Black Currant, better seating position for nearly 2 years of riding. Then SPYDER fever made me do it, I found myself on a trial ride on a new 2017 RTS in Champaigne Metallic, had to take it back to the dealer before I wore it out! Traded in old faithful and started home in a heavy rain. Filled up with premium fuel and away we go! Immediately the differences showed themselves, better lighting, stuck to the wet road like glue, ran the wind shield up and down to find the best position for deflecting the rain. Extremely impressed with the torque of the 1330 on steep grades. Nearly home rain stops and backfiring starts. Made it home imagining all sorts of bad scenarios, got up early and started with KISS (SEA FOAM) to the rescue. Backfiring stops, smooth running again within a mile! That's my story and I'll stick with it!