Spyder Garage

Default Intuitive Tranny

Down at the Spyder in The Hills Rally a couple of us were chatting with a
    Can Am Tech about the semi auto tranny and he made the statement that
    the tranny was a intuitive learner and that if you always pulled away softly
    that after awhile the tranny would start to apply less oil pressure to the clutch
    for a softer engagement and that if you were more aggressive with the throttle,
    greater oil pressure would be applied to the clutch. I generally would roll into
    the throttle gently when pulling away and sometimes it would feel like the clutch
    was slipping or the tire was spinning. I now know better!!

Dray

Spyder Garage

Default See other post....

When posting here just do it to the forum you want. It will automatically appear in the general forum. When you post to both it will appear twice in the general forum....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    When posting here just do it to the forum you want. It will automatically appear in the general forum. When you post to both it will appear twice in the general forum....
    You sure? I've never seen that. In this case the two posts are different wording and different post times. But I agree, post only once in the forum section you really want it to be in.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

What was it, that Kyle Reese said?
    "One day it got smart... and decided our futures in a nanosecond!"
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default True....

Thing is he is posting the same topic to two locations he may have worded them differently but the one to "general " gets posted there and the other one gets posted to genereal as well. Most will see the same title and only go to one of them. Not a problem but would save the op some time and searching for answers is easier if you don't have to chase down two threads cause you end up with answers on both....

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    You sure? I've never seen that. In this case the two posts are different wording and different post times. But I agree, post only once in the forum section you really want it to be in.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Intuitive Tranny

Since I have a F3L I posted my comments to the F3 area. After reading spyderskeets
    post I added my slightly different general comment to here for those that do not keep
    track of the F3 side of things.

Dray

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Thing is he is posting the same topic to two locations he may have worded them differently but the one to "general " gets posted there and the other one gets posted to genereal as well. Most will see the same title and only go to one of them. Not a problem but would save the op some time and searching for answers is easier if you don't have to chase down two threads cause you end up with answers on both....
    What you're saying is that any topic posted in, for example, RT ShopTalk, gets copied into the General Discussion forum, right? That is what I have never seen happen. Today mark4Jesus posted the thread Radio Reception in RT ShopTalk. That thread is not copied in the General Discussion forum. Are you seeing the same thread in both forums?

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

I won't mention what this title made me think of.......................
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey