Went for a 200 + mile ride today and several times on curves I had to use extreme force to turn the bars , needless to say it took the fun out . It didn't happen on every curve and oddly seems to happen more often on right handed curves . The bike does not show any codes . The steering is hard exiting the curve but once I'm going straight the handling is normal. Like I mentioned , it does not happen on every curve however it does seem to happen more often on tight curves. I have 38k miles and a lot of those miles are riding twistys in N. Carolina , Tenn. & Virginia. After I got home I rode it around the neighborhood and could get it to act up on some of the curves and when going back and doing the curve again it didn't do it . Needless to say it's very unnerving. The DPS was changed under warranty some time ago but it only threw a code and the steering wasn't affected . Has anyone else experienced this problem with losing intermittent steering and not showing a code ? Need to get it to my dealer but if it don't stay broke it will be hard to find the problem. The bike is a 2011 rt sm5 .