Quote Originally Posted by RT Eddy View Post
Greetings from the sites newest noob! My name is Eddy, I live near Richmond, VA. I have been in the saddle for over 33 years and I have owned >60 bikes of every flavor. I am now also the happy owner of a black Spyder RT. I've had it two weeks and am closing in on 1000 miles! The Spyder shares the garage with a '15 BMW R1200GS, a '66 Honda CL-77 Scrambler that I just finished doing a full restoration on, and a '67 BMW R60/2. Various orange dirt bikes have been living there as well over the years.

I would like to thank you all as I have already learned so much by reading the threads on this site.

I am looking forward to learning more about my new toy and meeting you. Some of you may see me on Friday as I am considering leaving Richmond Thursday afternoon and heading to the rally at Maggie Valley. If you see me, please introduce yourself as I would like to meet you. It will be a quick visit as I plan on checking out the vendors and getting ideas by looking at the other Spyders after breakfast and then taking the rest of Friday and Saturday to make my way back north, via back roads along the BRP, towards VA then east to Richmond, by Saturday afternoon.

If anyone would like to head north with me, please let me know. I don't ride like an idiot, but I do tend to spend all day relaxing in the saddle while enjoying the music and views!
Eddy

* Also, being that this trip was a very last minute thing, I have had trouble in finding a room or cabin. If anybody would like to split the cost of a room/cabin, with at least two beds of course!, with a nice, non-serial killer, non-snoring, dad on Thursday night, please let me know. I won't arrive until around 10:00 PM Thursday and will be gone Friday morning.

IMG_9409-X2.jpg
Welcome and congrats!!!! It's a whole new world and the best of all.