Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Texas Hill Country 2017- HELP!

I can't remember if I already signed up for this event. So I am on the web-site and try to sign up. I check the appropriate boxes, fill in the amount 25.00 and it keeps coming back with "
    Amount must be more than $0.99"
    Can someone let me know if I am already signed up. Or help me get registered before the 10/1 cut-off?

Thanks.
    Last edited by PrairieSpyder; 09-26-2017 at 08:11 AM.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the hills

Call or email Diane or Ray Smith, at 210 316 6576 ---- dianelsmith77@gmail.com

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    I can't remember if I already signed up for this event. So I am on the web-site and try to sign up. I check the appropriate boxes, fill in the amount 25.00 and it keeps coming back with "
    Can someone let me know if I am already signed up. Or help me get registered before the 10/1 cut-off?

Thanks.
    Patti--Our registration page is working for others today. We have heard it is easier to register using a computer than by phone. You can also mail us a check if you prefer. Please email us at spydersinthehills@gmail.com if you want to register ASAP or register off our website www.spydersinthehills.com fairly quickly. Our facility can only accommodate 250 AT THE VERY MAX. We now have 248 registered. We will be closing online registration when we reach 250.
    I hope you read this soon. I also posted this information on our FB page. Big Spyder party 172!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post

Thanks.
    Patti--not sure why it is doing that to you. We received other registrations today. You can register by check also. Please email us at spydersinthehills@gmail.com if you are sending a $25 check. Our facility can only handle 250 people AT THE MAX We now have 248 registered. We will be closing our online registration when we have 250 people registered. T-shirts can still be ordered on our website until Oct.1st. www.spydersinthehills.com. Hope to see you at the rally! 172 Spyders!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Hills Rally 250 registered

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmith View Post
    Patti--Our registration page is working for others today. We have heard it is easier to register using a computer than by phone. You can also mail us a check if you prefer. Please email us at spydersinthehills@gmail.com if you want to register ASAP or register off our website www.spydersinthehills.com fairly quickly. Our facility can only accommodate 250 AT THE VERY MAX. We now have 248 registered. We will be closing online registration when we reach 250.
    I hope you read this soon. I also posted this information on our FB page. Big Spyder party 172!!
    PraireSpyder--Last year you registered for our rally on the first day registration opened. This year you are the LAST registration we are able to take. Our event facility accommodates 250 at the max. Good to talk with you this morning. Looking forward to seeing you again at the rally. Please watch our FB page Texas Spyders in the Hills for rally updates and our website www.spydersinthehills.com

Texas Hill Country is soon to have a Spyder infestation. Whoo Hooo!!!

Spyder Garage

PraireSpyder--Last year you registered for our rally on the first day registration opened. This year you are the LAST registration we are able to take. Our event facility accommodates 250 at the max. Good to talk with you this morning. Looking forward to seeing you again at the rally. Please watch our FB page Texas Spyders in the Hills for rally updates and our website www.spydersinthehills.com

PrarieSpyder Glad you made it , me however Stalled too long it looks like Close enough I may just visit & meet ppl around town I have to show the GREAT staff at Tirr Memorial Hermann what great recovery they helped me through. Last they saw me was 2012 & quite bad off, & bad patient

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for your help this morning. I'll try to get in earlier next year. Now working on a room.

Edit: Roomie arrangement is set. Thanks for the referral.
    Last edited by PrairieSpyder; 09-27-2017 at 02:47 PM.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Saved by the bell...

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    PrarieSpyder Glad you made it , me however Stalled too long it looks like Close enough I may just visit & meet ppl around town I have to show the GREAT staff at Tirr Memorial Hermann what great recovery they helped me through. Last they saw me was 2012 & quite bad off, & bad patient
    Update. & thanks to a. A cancellation & some good communication. FYI I was able to get squeezed in registration & book a room to boot see you there

BIG THX to Dianne & Ray for that.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack