Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

IMHO, and that is what it is, my opinion, cupholders are at best a distraction from safe riding. After all, we aren't sitting on the sofa watching telly. we should be paying strict attention to the task of riding safely. If you get thirsty, stop, get a drink, have a pee, stretch your legs and get back on the Spyder refreshed.

So, there you have it - my opinion - and in my mind it's the only opinion.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fire34 View Post
    Hello Everyone
    I a definitely new to the spyder world, my wife and I just purchased a 2013 RT. We are getting ready to go on our first road trip and am wondering what everyone is using for cupholders both front and rear. thanks for all your help, saw one from one of our advertisers here but the price was at this time out of our budget.
    When we went cross country (Portland OR to Portland ME), we used the Camelbak with extended drinking tube. When not in use, the bite valve tucks into the top. When you need to use it, you just grab the tube, take a few sips, and tuck it back into the top. It works really well! (The pics came out sideways)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Live Laugh Love 💞

Spyder Garage

Im very happy with my Butler cup. It is very easy to drink while riding and also holds my Iphone 7plus on an Xgrip.
    I do most of my riding in groups and we cant just pull over when we want to, so having a way to stay hydrated on long rydes is a big plus.
    Last edited by AY4B; 09-27-2017 at 10:58 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

For those of you who use Camelbaks: if you have a full-face helmet, how do you manage to get the bite-piece under the chin of the helmet?

I have an Arai, and there's no room for the standard bulky bite-piece. Is there another option, other than the standard bite-piece?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Baxter View Post
    For those of you who use Camelbaks: if you have a full-face helmet, how do you manage to get the bite-piece under the chin of the helmet?

I have an Arai, and there's no room for the standard bulky bite-piece. Is there another option, other than the standard bite-piece?
    I use the bite piece, but open my visor, take a few sips, then close my visor. Works for me!
    Live Laugh Love 💞