Spyder Garage

Default Looking for Used Trailer Hitch for a 2012 RS and a a 4 Prong Square Wiring Harness.

Planning on adding a Trailer Hitch to my 12 RS and looking for a used Hitch and also need a 4 Prong Square Wiring Harness. If anyone has one for sale or know someone who might have either item I would appreciate a P.M. Looking to buy

Thanks.

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I got my hitch and harness from Pierre at canamspyderaccessories.com and the prices were almost like a barely used hitch. I have had owners with the Can-Am hitch tell me that mine looks a lot better than theirs. If you watch Pierre's videos they are both incredibly easy to install.

The second option was the harness to a 4 prong square, if you find one you are better than I. However I did find the next best thing. There is a company named Westbar or Wesbar, they make all kinds of truck and trailer lights and wiring. They make a 4 flat to a 4 square harness, that is about six feet long. I looked them up on the web, found the local dealer was a truck parts dealer in town, took the part number in to them and I had it in a few days, I think it was less than $20.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    I got my hitch and harness from Pierre at canamspyderaccessories.com and the prices were almost like a barely used hitch. I have had owners with the Can-Am hitch tell me that mine looks a lot better than theirs. If you watch Pierre's videos they are both incredibly easy to install.

The second option was the harness to a 4 prong square, if you find one you are better than I. However I did find the next best thing. There is a company named Westbar or Wesbar, they make all kinds of truck and trailer lights and wiring. They make a 4 flat to a 4 square harness, that is about six feet long. I looked them up on the web, found the local dealer was a truck parts dealer in town, took the part number in to them and I had it in a few days, I think it was less than $20.

Joe

Thanks Joe for the info. Will take a look.