Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Spyders in the Ozarks

Want to thank Lamonster garage for putting on a great outing this past weekend. Had a great time

Spyder Garage

x2

Spyder Garage

X3 I brought friends down for their first Spyder group event and I know they enjoyed it, the local roads, the vendor experience, and Lamonster's Garage very much. I've been trying to convince Jerry that some farkles just have to been seen to be appreciated. He agrees after meeting so many nice Spyder Ryders who were willing to share why they liked what they'd selected for their rides.
    Both our wives set new personal best rides in a day, weekend, and week even. 1700+ miles for us coming from MN and the daytrippin we were able to do in the fantastic weather.

Also big thanks to Jaime at Key Sports, who printed the shirts for the event, to all the vendors who came and not only were constant busy, but would take the time to answer any questions we had.
    And a BIG thanks to Lamont, Joan, and crew who made the event such a success.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Ozarks PICS???

I had to stay home and work, but does anyone have any pics to share of the event?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan12 View Post
    I had to stay home and work, but does anyone have any pics to share of the event?
    Ryan 12, I've uploaded a Shared Google Album of some of our personal pics, Click Here not many but some.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

There was not much interest on Spyderlovers for some reason., But Facebook had a lot of discussion and pictures.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

I would describe it a HYstoric! It was a great rally and getting better every year.
    Thank you Lamonster and Co. for putting on a great rally. So much better than Spyderfest, I could not begin to say.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Wow great pics Looks like you all had some great rides. 1 question is the blue spyder pic is confusing to me. Is that a brake pedal for the passenger???

Spyder Garage

Here are just a few...
    600_464573618.jpeg
    Last edited by AY4B; 09-24-2017 at 03:41 AM.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan12 View Post
    Wow great pics Looks like you all had some great rides. 1 question is the blue spyder pic is confusing to me. Is that a brake pedal for the passenger???
    I had a friend install some of those pegs for his wife. They are like highway pegs for the passenger.
    2017 F3 Limited