Spyder Garage

Default For Sale: Gauge Spoiler for Spyder F3

Had it dealer installed with the purchase of the F3 and used it for about 2 weeks and decided it didn't give me enough wind cover for all my highway driving, and ended up purchasing a Route 129 sport windshield instead.

I'd love to sell it to someone who does less highway driving or wants the sleek look.
    I'll sell it for $100 including shipping if anyone would like to give it a new home.

And... if anyone is looking for it, I still have my Hindle Exhaust for the 2012 RS sitting here (Only had one season of riding!). I would love to get rid of it, make me an offer. Keep in mind its going to cost me about $50 to ship this thing.

Current Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2015 Spyder F3-S with Heated Handle Grips, Gauge Spoiler, Fog Lights, 12V port, Akrapovic Exhaust, Driver and Passenger Backrests

Previous Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2012 Spyder RS-S with Can-Am Comfort Seat, Comfort Grips, Rigid Saddle Bags, HID lights, Fog Lghts, 12V Accessory port, Trunk Liner, Hindle exhaust, Flash2Pass, SpyderPops BumpSkid, Side Grilles, Missing Air Dam, Air Management System, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dguisinger View Post
    Had it dealer installed with the purchase of the F3 and used it for about 2 weeks and decided it didn't give me enough wind cover for all my highway driving, and ended up purchasing a Route 129 sport windshield instead.

I'd love to sell it to someone who does less highway driving or wants the sleek look.
    I'll sell it for $100 including shipping if anyone would like to give it a new home.

And... if anyone is looking for it, I still have my Hindle Exhaust for the 2012 RS sitting here (Only had one season of riding!). I would love to get rid of it, make me an offer. Keep in mind its going to cost me about $50 to ship this thing.

You sold this yet?

would you consider shipping to the UK?