Decision time for my wife and I.
We have put 4,000 miles on our new to us Spyder RT is the past 6 weeks and we really love it..........EXCEPT.......the stock seat is killing our old butts.
We bought 2 airhawk R cushions and they help a bit but we still seem about done after riding 60 miles. Then on the ride home we can't make the 60 miles without stopping and getting off.

I've read all the posts regarding aftermarket seats on this site and narrowed our choices down to 2 seats, Mustang and Ultimate.
Anyway, I've had Mustang seats on several 2 wheelers and been pretty happy with them.
I've had Ultimate seats on 2 bikes. 1 was horrible for both of us on a Yamaha Royal Star and 1 was wonderful on a Honda VTX.
We returned to Ultimate for the Yamaha under the 14 day trial period but lost the shipping costs of course.

Pros for Mustang to me are.......I've never had one that wasn't better than the stock seat.
Pros for Ultimate to me are.......14 day return policy and with the Ultimate on the honda VTX it was to only bike and seat that I've ever been able to ride tank to tank on.

I guess my hope with this post is to get more feedback on the Mustang seat from those who have been using it.
Ultimate seems to have close to 100% approval rating on this site and that says a lot.

regards
Greg