Spyder Garage

Default Hardor Freight Custom Built Bike Trailer

SOLD
    I got this Harbor Freight trailer new and customized it in every way to be towed behind my Goldwing bike. It is a flatbed trailer and also has a box on top to carry all of your stuff, all lights are LED, a five wire plug, lowered, stainless steelbumper to lift up on end, fold away license plate, detachable bars/box to turn into a flatbed trailer also. I just packed the hubs, added two (2) NEW tires and rims.

So the HF trailer frame is $239.99 + tax, and with all of the following I am asking $400.00 OBO
    Now I added to my trailer:
    Lowered axlework
    Extend tongue with additional box support
    Wood deck
    Carpet
    Trim for carpet
    Installed all new five wire system
    Installed new LED tail lights, amber and red
    Installed new LED side lights
    Installed stainless steel bumper for protection and to stand on end for storage
    Installed foldaway license plate
    Added a Sears car top box with car top racks
    Put this all on a hinge system so you can add/remove car top for Flatbed or storage system
    Added bolts in front for cooler rack.
    Just added two new tires and rims, in total Five tires and rimes all good
    I will bring this trailer to the Nor Cal Rally 12, 13, 14th and will have it with us to use and to sell to anyone whom wants it.
    The trailer will be hooked up to a Yellow Goldwing alongside mywife's Spyder.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    928-580-2996
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ChrisW; 09-21-2017 at 06:21 PM.

The Wife's 2014 RTS SE6
    New tires: Back, KUMHO ECSTA 225/50 R15 (24psi) @ 9,380 miles, Fronts, KUMHO SOLUS KH16 175/55 R15 (20 psi) @ 9,421 miles

Spyder Garage

Looks to me that you did a great job. What do you think that you have into it? I don't need one, but looks good.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitzerwm View Post
    Looks to me that you did a great job. What do you think that you have into it? I don't need one, but looks good.
    Several $$$$$ and more time than I could count or remember. Research to know all the best things to do to it was months, the build was a few weeks at best.

The Wife's 2014 RTS SE6
    New tires: Back, KUMHO ECSTA 225/50 R15 (24psi) @ 9,380 miles, Fronts, KUMHO SOLUS KH16 175/55 R15 (20 psi) @ 9,421 miles

Spyder Garage

Default Lowered the Price...

BUMP for lower Price

The Wife's 2014 RTS SE6