Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default LED HEADLIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by joekeys View Post
    What vender will have the best LED headlight and fog lights at Spyder Adventures??
    TricLED ................ Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    I am pretty familiar with the area, and will be taking a group out each day (thursday through saturday). I will try to post up something here each day. All area welcome to come along. I lead a couple of groups last year. We can do it however you want. Sight seeing, or turn and burn. Either way is fine with me. We will arrive on Wednesday from the Raleigh area, and i will be bringing 4-5 spyders and 1-2 two wheelers. We will be taking the long way there and probably try out the Diamondback, Devil's whip, and the BRP to get there. Possibly check out Mt. Mitchel also.

We still on for group riding Friday and Saturday?

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by R30SHIRE View Post
    We still on for group riding Friday and Saturday?
    I will post up here each day while I am up there (will probably start a new thread). Yes, I go there to ride, and socialize at stops in between. As stated before, the plan will probably be to do the Dragon and Cherohola on Friday, as to avoid the traffic that comes with riding the dragon on Saturdays. Hope you can join us.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

I will post up here each day while I am up there (will probably start a new thread). Yes, I go there to ride, and socialize at stops in between. As stated before, the plan will probably be to do the Dragon and Cherohola on Friday, as to avoid the traffic that comes with riding the dragon on Saturdays. Hope you can join us.
    I got everything worked out. My wife and I will both be there. Made reservations, but Hearth and Home Inn was booked for Friday and Saturday night. We are staying down the street. I'll text you the details. We are pulling out in the am and should be there tomorrow afternoon. Look forward to riding with you again.
    2016 F3T SM6 - Wife's Bike - Blank Canvas
    2017 Kawasaki Concours 14
    2016 Victory Magnum - Mods in progress
    2013 Suzuki M109R - Has a few mods

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    I got everything worked out. My wife and I will both be there. Made reservations, but Hearth and Home Inn was booked for Friday and Saturday night. We are staying down the street. I'll text you the details. We are pulling out in the am and should be there tomorrow afternoon. Look forward to riding with you again.
    Sounds good. We should also arrive tomorrow afternoon. Which bikes are you bringing?
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Sounds good. We should also arrive tomorrow afternoon. Which bikes are you bringing?
    The Magnum and F3T.
    2016 F3T SM6 - Wife's Bike - Blank Canvas
    2017 Kawasaki Concours 14
    2016 Victory Magnum - Mods in progress
    2013 Suzuki M109R - Has a few mods

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=blacklightning;1307619]I will post up here each day while I am up there (will probably start a new thread). Yes, I go there to ride, and socialize at stops in between. As stated before, the plan will probably be to do the Dragon and Cherohola on Friday, as to avoid the traffic that comes with riding the dragon on Saturdays. Hope you can join us.[/QUO

TE]
    Absolutely will join you. My 7th year coming to this area to ride in the fall colors.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=R30SHIRE;1307956]
    I will post up here each day while I am up there (will probably start a new thread). Yes, I go there to ride, and socialize at stops in between. As stated before, the plan will probably be to do the Dragon and Cherohola on Friday, as to avoid the traffic that comes with riding the dragon on Saturdays. Hope you can join us.[/QUO

TE]
    Absolutely will join you. My 7th year coming to this area to ride in the fall colors.

Yesterday we had a really nice day riding, then ended up in Gatlinburg for short walk and dinner..
    The day before we went to the Highlands , to visit the town, lunch, then Bridal Veil waterfall..
    We had a good time, see you all soon!!

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Cindy-TricLED;1308059]
    Quote Originally Posted by R30SHIRE View Post

Yesterday we had a really nice day riding, then ended up in Gatlinburg for short walk and dinner..
    The day before we went to the Highlands , to visit the town, lunch, then Bridal Veil waterfall..
    We had a good time, see you all soon!!
    Cindy,
    It's official, I'll be there late Thursday night and will be at the rally first thing Friday morning. I am still pondering exactly what to get (fender LEDs, A-arm DRL's, the safety bundle, Vader lights, etc) but maybe you can help me figure out a package that fits in my budget, and possibly installation as well. I was thinking maybe doing the front of the bike this year (DRL's, fender LED's) and the back of the bike next spring.
    Looking forward to seeing you,
    Eddy

Spyder Garage

Default all lights working still traveling

Well all the lights sure make a statement riding down the highway day or night. Our Flag is a big hit and gets a lot of salutes from passing cars.
    They do pass us every now and then.

We had fun and have noted dates to stop in next year if possible,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 , java