Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Spyder Adventures at Maggie Valley

I'm scheduled to attend the Spyder Adventures event in Maggie Valley in October. Attended last year. I understand that there's no sponsored rides going on. Is anyone interested in getting a group of riders together and ride as a group to enjoy the fantastic sites?

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R30SHIRE View Post
    I'm scheduled to attend the Spyder Adventures event in Maggie Valley in October. Attended last year. I understand that there's no sponsored rides going on. Is anyone interested in getting a group of riders together and ride as a group to enjoy the fantastic sites?
    I am pretty familiar with the area, and will be taking a group out each day (thursday through saturday). I will try to post up something here each day. All area welcome to come along. I lead a couple of groups last year. We can do it however you want. Sight seeing, or turn and burn. Either way is fine with me. We will arrive on Wednesday from the Raleigh area, and i will be bringing 4-5 spyders and 1-2 two wheelers. We will be taking the long way there and probably try out the Diamondback, Devil's whip, and the BRP to get there. Possibly check out Mt. Mitchel also.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    I am pretty familiar with the area, and will be taking a group out each day (thursday through saturday). I will try to post up something here each day. All area welcome to come along. I lead a couple of groups last year. We can do it however you want. Sight seeing, or turn and burn. Either way is fine with me. We will arrive on Wednesday from the Raleigh area, and i will be bringing 4-5 spyders and 1-2 two wheelers. We will be taking the long way there and probably try out the Diamondback, Devil's whip, and the BRP to get there. Possibly check out Mt. Mitchel also.

Perfect. Count us in.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R30SHIRE View Post
    Perfect. Count us in.
    Great! Now, keep in mind that this is not an official guided tour ride. I am just someone who loves the area and welcome showing anyone the beauty that is in the NC/Tenn, Georgia, and SC mountains. We ride often and have mainly 2 rules. Leave no man (or woman) behind, and have a butt load of fun. Hope to see you there. We will be staying at the Hearth and Home Inn, right on Soco rd. Most days we will either meet up and/or leave from the local Bojangles. More details to come.

Default spyder adventures

what are the dates for this event ?

Default maggie valley event

October 12-15
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd, 2010 Honda NT700V, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Great! Now, keep in mind that this is not an official guided tour ride. I am just someone who loves the area and welcome showing anyone the beauty that is in the NC/Tenn, Georgia, and SC mountains. We ride often and have mainly 2 rules. Leave no man (or woman) behind, and have a butt load of fun. Hope to see you there. We will be staying at the Hearth and Home Inn, right on Soco rd. Most days we will either meet up and/or leave from the local Bojangles. More details to come.

I totally understand that. I visit the area twice yearly for the last 6 years so we're familiar with the areas, we love riding with a group.

Quote Originally Posted by willey View Post
    what are the dates for this event ?
    best Spyder riding country you'll ever encounter.

im in
    2015 RT Limited Pearl White

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar

Default RIDING

... I'm arriving on Sunday to get some riding in ...... I'm Vendoring this year so I don't know when I'll be free .... Thanks for posting this info ..........Mike