Are you going to either of these Pete?

2017, SEPTEMBER 5, 2017 SPYDER NEWS UPDATE

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, HIGH ADVENTURE POKER RUN: Saturday, September 9th will start with a Poker Run sponsored by our local SpYder Dealer (High Adventure Power Sports). The launch is from Barnes Park in Kaysville. The same Barnes Park that we just held our Club Picnic at. The address in 950 West and 200 North in Kaysville. Take the Kaysville exit off of I-15, go west under the overpass and continue west to 950 West. Take a right at the C-Store there. You will see all of the spyders in the park’s lot. Launch time is 8am so you will want to be in the lot at 7:30to get your first poker Card and receive instructions from the ride captain. Keep in mind that our club is not hosting and we are not providing the Ride Leaders for the event. Due to having about 50 bikes on this ride, it will be a bigger challenge than what our club is accustomed to. With that said, Pam and I have participated in every High Adventure Ride and they do an outstanding job.

YOU MUST RSVP High Adventure at 801-924-9244 to participate so they get an accurate head count because they cater the event. It’s quite expensive for them as they do not collect from the participants. Please RSVP them out of respect….

We encourage all of you to invite your new friends to join us the following day on our Alpine Loop Ride. This is an excellent opportunity to grow our club. This is a dealer event and we need to thank High Adventure for its leadership in hosting SpYder Events. They are the only dealership doing such an event for us.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, SRA ALPINE LOOP RIDE: I believe Katlyn will be our Ride Captain and Geoff will be our Tail Gunner. They are a great team and do an outstanding job. The Maples are starting to turn at the 7,000 feet level and this will be our first color ride of the season. Be advised that the details of this ride are also out there on our club’s web site where I copied the following.

Sun, September 10, 2017 (10:15AM)
SRA-GSL Club Ride @ Alpine Loop Color Ride

Time: Briefing @ 10:15AM Ride Departs @ 10:30AM
Launch Location: Maverik, 14416 S Camp Williams Rd, Bluffdale, UT
Lunch Location: Sonic Drive-In, 406 W 800 N, Orem, UT 84057
Ride Time: Approx. 2.5 hours (includes stops and lunch)
Ride Length: Approx. 45.2 miles
Route Map: https://goo.gl/maps/HwD5Lh5vLdu