Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Indian Roadmaster also in our garage

I have a my Spyder and my husband has a 2015 Indian Roadmaster. He always said that if he can't hold the bike up anymore that he will trike it. They are beautiful. He has the same color red and cream bike. We get a lot of compliments riding together with my bike and his bike!

2015 RT-S Special Series
    Ultimate Seats-Tall boy with backrest and chrome gas door, Extended brake pedal, Tall Windshield, brushed chrome replaced with shiny chrome, Baja Ron anti-sway bar, Tri Axis handlebar, Rivco highway pegs, Two Brothers exhaust, ISCI hand brake, Spyderpops Bumpskid, Rivco Trunk mounted double flag holder for American Flag and PA State Flag, Magic Mirrors, Can Am Accessories hitch

Spyder Garage

Default Trike to a Spider RT.

Quote Originally Posted by southjerseyrider View Post
    It is a California Side Car kit called an "Arrow"

http://californiasidecar.com/index.p...kes/show/arrow
    Great looking ride. I had a very nice Goldwing trike. I know for a fact the Spider handles so much better. Just a fact. I do know what your talking about on the tires. I went to car tires as far as the dealers go we have to search for a good one. Dealers have chased a few away. My selling dealer sucks. I found a good one from a friend that has a spider.
    Best of luck, Neil

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=southjerseyrider;1295362]Hey guys just want to thank you for all the good advice and tips over last few years. I sold my 2014 Spyder and bought this Indian Roadmaster Trike. The Spyder is a great machine, I have no regrets. I'm just ready for a change. I hope I can find a an Indian forum as helpful as this one.

[/QUOTEg]Sweet!!!
    2014 RTS Limited , Matt Grey

Spyder Garage

SWEET!!!!
    2014 RTS Limited , Matt Grey

Spyder Garage

Default Indian

What did the seller tell you about the warranty? I am not sure how OEMs deal with aftermarket trike kits. It adds a lot of weight that the original 2 wheel design did not take into consideration. I triked a Kawasaki I think they allowed for the power-train but I never had to find out. At least the Ca Side Car kits are independent suspension in the rear. That makes for a much nicer ride, Harley uses a straight axle on their trikes and they ride like ****. I know my wife still has hers, we have it up for sale as soon as we get it out of the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by southjerseyrider View Post
    Hey guys just want to thank you for all the good advice and tips over last few years. I sold my 2014 Spyder and bought this Indian Roadmaster Trike. The Spyder is a great machine, I have no regrets. I'm just ready for a change. I hope I can find a an Indian forum as helpful as this one. Your going to hate reverse, or learn to hate it in time. Careful how you use it. The reverse motors are easy to burn up.