Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    You don't really need to change the rear bulbs to leds- On my 2015 F3 Base Model I just added a LED 10 inch strip on each side of the back and taped into the stock wires SO they operate as Brake and Turn Signal? Now I have the Stock bulbs PLUS Leds for about $50.
    I'm going to do the same on the Front turn signal- Take off cover -Positap a Led strip to the front signal light that goes around the whole light so it can be seen from the back and YOU can Now see the turn Signal yourself instead of that Display which is terrible in the sun.
    thanks, sarge
    Back in Sept. I got the Lamonster brake turn kit from my daughter for my birthday.
    I had already gotten the Matazu bags with lights.
    Hooked up the bag lights instead of the ones with the Lamonster kit using the flasher dealie in the kit.
    Now I have brake and turn on the bags and rapid flash the solid on the brakes (from the kit).
    Works great and very visible.
    Working on a new front turn signal set up and relocated mirrors. More on that when it's finished.

2017 F3, SM6-basic black, plain and simple

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    Won't make any difference on the F3S. If you use LED rear bulbs, it will either hyper flash when you use the turn signals or it will hyperflash when you use the brakes and turn signals together. There is no programming procedure to eliminate both cases. The F3S is the only bike that shares the same lamp for stop and turn and the instrument cluster does not handle reprogramming for the dual case.

I chose to program the lights to work correctly with the turn signal only. When I hit the brakes with a turn signal on, it flashes fast. Just the way it is. If you don't like this, go back to a filament lamp.

I installed these quite some time ago and don't get hyperflash, with or without brakes applied. No resistors installed, just the bulbs and followed the procedure I posted previously.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&tag=pda0fc-20
    Just another crappy day in Paradise....Aloha!

Spyder Garage

Default Trying to pay attention but....

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    I bailed on therm and went with high power incandescents. They rock! Tom my wingman said they are stunning even out in full sunlight. Should have just done this to start with!
    Which ones did you bail on?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WIDOWSSON View Post
    Which ones did you bail on?
    Sorry! I thought I was replying in general that I had decided to bail completely on the Lamonster LED direct replacements that I posted earlier in this thread about.... Never could get them sorted out.

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default GOTCHA

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    Sorry! I thought I was replying in general that I had decided to bail completely on the Lamonster LED direct replacements that I posted earlier in this thread about.... Never could get them sorted out.
    Just ordered the Phillip ones from Amazon.