Spyder Garage

Default Need front foot pegs for 2012 RS

I'm taking my boards off my RS and going back to pegs. I will probably have a set of Rivco boards in excellent condition for sale once changed out. Anyone have foot pegs for an RS for sale?
    Last edited by Gunner 02; 08-26-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    2012 RS White with corbin web seat, misty mountain seat skin, tour windshield, Hindle exhaust, handlebar risers, BRP saddlebags, foot boards, bump skid (critter splitter), fender LED lights, and lots of attitude.

Spyder Garage

Default I have a set...

... of stock front and rear pegs from a 2010 RSS. I think they would fit.

Spyder Garage

Default Curious. ....🤔

With those boards did you just remove the pegs...? you can get adapters and then select from many pegs out there for bikes. Check the home page with the many vendor/sponsors. Now for stock you should have no problem if those with boards are willing to give them up....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Mini Boards

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner 02 View Post
    I'm taking my boards off my RS and going back to pegs. I will probably have a set of Rivco boards in excellent condition for sale once changed out. Anyone have foot pegs for an RS for sale?
    I also have a brand new set of Kuryakyn Mini Boards available. Not sure of your reason for removing the Rivcos but if it's the foot position or relation to the brake pedal, these could help. They can be mounted in any of 3 forward/backward positions as well as be rotated for a comfortable foot angle (uses splined peg mount). And they are not too bulky but offer more stability than straight pegs.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...D-turn-signals