Spyder Garage

Default Finally made it to Leavenworth

Howdy,

Well finally made it out of town and actually put some good miles on the bike. Took our trip to Leavenworth and had a dang good time. On the way home in between cashmere and Wenatchee I saw a white RT riding 2 up, I waved at them and wondered if it was somebody from this site. When we were there, there were a lot of people interested in the spyder and talked to quite a few of them. On the way back we stopped at an observation area overlooking the river and took a few pics. I know you all say if I don't have pics it didn't happen so I included a few. I am wearing my yellow vest and my wife said you all are gonna make fun of me but she has yet to experience the pucker factor of someone pulling out in front of you.

Jim

IMAG0850.jpg20170915_124754.jpgIMAG0851.jpg
    2012 Can am Spyder RT Limited
    2013 Chevy Camaro SS

Very Active Member BoilerAnimal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I won't make fun of you, in fact, I think it's one of the smarter things you can do. My wife and I both wear hi-viz motorcycle jackets and white helmets so we will be seen. Only problem is, it doesn't always work! So don't get complacent!
    On the road again...........and forever young!

2013 RT-S SE 5

Yesterday is a cancelled check.
    Tomorrow is a promissory note.
    Today is cash.......spend it wisely.

Spyder Garage

Leavenworth is a great little town. Many years ago it was (almost) famous for it's ski jumps. Several years ago I was westbound towards Leavenworth doing 50 on my Goldwing and got rear ended by a guy who fell asleep at the wheel. I managed to stay upright but to say the least, it got my attention. And, when we pulled over almost got the offender a ride to the hospital. (I was very angry and younger then)
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Default Quite nice...

Thanks for the pictures...even the bright colored one.. must be a great place and a good time was had by all..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like a fun trip. I've only ridden through Leavenworth and it looked cute. Someday I'll stop and check it out.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Love Leavenworth. We used to go every summer for a weekend when we lived in Seattle. Thanks for sharing!

Spyder Garage

Default the same - hay harris !

the missus , picked up the same vest for me , she bought a medium so it was kind of like a kids jacket , very uncomfortable , but I did wear it riding in the early morning , { when deer see it , they run the other way --- o kay I made that part up ! } but we do have another reddish color vest that shines real bright I use that one for that same reason , too much road construction around here , cars and trucks are busy with other things when merging and stop and go ... but on your ride looked like a super ride , fun as heck to ride the water ways , not much telling what you will observe along the way !