Since day one, my Spyder has always had a very brief tendency to pull left upon a fast stop, but always straightens out immediately.

About two months ago, upon stopping slowly, the left front pads began to emit a slight pulsing squeal, as if the rotor was not perfectly true. Quicker stopping did not cause the same sound.

Today, however, everything was working as usual. I had been out about 2 hours. Upon going down a long winding road on a hill, I gently tapped the brakes and the left front wheel began shuddering and bouncing rapidly up and down. This happened over and over. So I pulled over to the roadside and turned everything off. I shook and pulled on the wheel to make sure all was tight. I then touched the left rotor and found it to be extremely hot while the right rotor was only moderately warm. I ran about 5 more miles without braking and coasted into a vacant lot. The right rotor was almost cool while the left one was still hot.

I am thinking that the left caliper may be sticking, causing the pad to drag slightly, producing heat, or the caliper is warped and rubbing against the pad, or a combination of both issues. Very slow stops don't cause it to happen, but fast stops, it happens for a half second then smooths out.

Has anyone had any issues with the Brembo calipers or rotor warping problems? I am only at 7800 miles.