Thread: Rear Tote Rack

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Rear Tote Rack

Just read the post by UtahPete. Too bad about the hole problem. At Seal Creative Concepts I NEVER ask you to drill a hole in your Spyder. I won't alter your Spyder or risk drilling holes incorrectly or chance causing the Tupperware to crack or split (which it can). My Seal Rear Tote Rack mounts and can be removed in less than 30 seconds. It's light enough for the trunk to stay up with no problem. A wire basket is easily attached for quick trips to the store store. It's a great way to carry those folding chairs to the the picnic or concert, or anything too long to fit into the Frunk. This includes a cane or walker. Check it out on sealfloorboards.com.

Remember, no holes to drill . Very easy and quick on and off. Light weight.
    Last edited by sealfloorboards; 08-19-2017 at 11:30 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    Just read the post by UtahPete. Too bad about the hole problem. At Seal Creative Concepts I NEVER ask you to drill a hole in your Spyder. Check it out on sealfloorboards.com. Remember, no holes to drill . Very easy and quick on and off. Light weight.
    I bought my Cognac 2014RTL used and it had the rack installed already. In the future, if I add a rack, I'll go for one of the other options that don't require drilling, including the one from Seal.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'm not aware of any other "no drill" racks on the market.