Spyder Garage

Default How did that happen?

I bought my 2014 RT std for $13,500 on 7/27/17. I just totaled up all of my receipts and I am at $18,350. Those farkles are expensive.

Factory fog lights, Corbin seat w/passenger arm rests, Web floorboards, Belt Guard, Short antenna, Garmin Nuvi holder, handlebar mounts for iPhone and cup holder, passenger cup holder, belt tensioner, spring stiffeners, BajaRon swaybar, LED headlights and fog lights, trunk light, SENA SM10.

I think she is set up for now. Maybe get more rear LED lighting at the Spyder Quest rally in NY next month.

You probably can guess that I like this machine.
    Last edited by stjoeguy; 08-18-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Spyder Garage

and on your purchase. We can see you have been bitten by "farkelitis," a common thing that happens for those who have dived into the party.

There is good news and bad news when it comes to farkles.

Good news: They make the yours. Its your personal statement and you get to bathe in the "cool factor" as well as being a rock star.

Bad news: They don't hold their value when it comes to resale--most don't like to pay "extra" when it comes time for resale. Hang on to your for a few years--and it wont matter though.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 08-18-2017 at 03:45 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Ditto....

and but will add that there is no stopping.... not for now, a minute or a second....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stjoeguy View Post
    I bought my 2014 RT std for $13,500 on 7/27/17. I just totaled up all of my receipts and I am at $18,350. Those farkles are expensive.

Factory fog lights, Corbin seat w/passenger arm rests, Web floorboards, Belt Guard, Short antenna, Garmin Nuvi holder, handlebar mounts for iPhone and cup holder, passenger cup holder, belt tensioner, spring stiffeners, BajaRon swaybar, LED headlights and fog lights, trunk light, SENA SM10.

I think she is set up for now. Maybe get more rear LED lighting at the Spyder Quest rally in NY next month.

You probably can't guess, but I like this machine.

If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey