Spyder Garage

Default WTB Ultimate Seat

Would like to buy an Ultimate Seat for 2014 RT Limited
    2014 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - Pearl White
    2010 Can Am Spyder RT - Full Moon

Spyder Garage

If you are still in the market, I have an ULTIMATE TALL BOY SEAT with passenger backrest and raincover for the seat. Bought new at Spyderfest in 2015 for my 2013 RT and took it off my bike early this year. Selling my bike due to physical problems and don’t want to leave the seat installed. This seat is the same height as stock and the rider is moved aft 1.5 inches. I was told the passenger backrest was a little thinner to compensate (my wife couldn’t tell the difference). Will sell to you for $600 and that includes ground shipping.
    I also have an F4 Customs Wide Vented Clear windshield for your bike. Boxed and shipped to you for $350. UPS wants $150 to box, pack, and ship. Send me a private message if you’re interested.

Spyder Garage

Default Ultimate Seat

Not to step on TomW, but if you find his doesn't work out for you due to it being a tall I might have a solution. I have an RDL that I'm looking to sell from a 2016 RT. I'm 5'8" so it's setup for that. I'll follow the thread and if you don't take Tom's, let me know.

mk
    2016 Spyder F3-L Special Series
    2016 Spyder RT Special Series

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MKrone View Post
    Not to step on TomW, but if you find his doesn't work out for you due to it being a tall I might have a solution. I have an RDL that I'm looking to sell from a 2016 RT. I'm 5'8" so it's setup for that. I'll follow the thread and if you don't take Tom's, let me know.

mk
    Will your daylong fit a 2014 RT?
    American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of GOD.

The Older I get the Better I Was.

Spyder Garage

Default WTB Ultimate

Gator

Yes, it fits the current generation of RT's from 2014 on up. It's black leather with platinum (Grey) diamond tufted seats. Both driver and passenger are heated.
    2016 Spyder F3-L Special Series
    2016 Spyder RT Special Series

Spyder Garage

Good price, but don't want a tall boy. Thank you though.

Quote Originally Posted by TomW View Post
    If you are still in the market, I have an ULTIMATE TALL BOY SEAT with passenger backrest and raincover for the seat. Bought new at Spyderfest in 2015 for my 2013 RT and took it off my bike early this year. Selling my bike due to physical problems and don’t want to leave the seat installed. This seat is the same height as stock and the rider is moved aft 1.5 inches. I was told the passenger backrest was a little thinner to compensate (my wife couldn’t tell the difference). Will sell to you for $600 and that includes ground shipping.
    I also have an F4 Customs Wide Vented Clear windshield for your bike. Boxed and shipped to you for $350. UPS wants $150 to box, pack, and ship. Send me a private message if you’re interested.

Spyder Garage

Don't know much about this brand of seat, or personally know anyone that has one to ask about it. How much are you asking?

Quote Originally Posted by MKrone View Post
    Gator

Yes, it fits the current generation of RT's from 2014 on up. It's black leather with platinum (Grey) diamond tufted seats. Both driver and passenger are heated.