Spyder Garage

Default Spyders In The Ozarks 2017

Lamont, can you please post the Garmin PDX files to the rides here or on the facebook page?
    https://www.facebook.com/events/428135347548915/
    What is the itinerary?
    Do I need to plan my own rides or will rides be led? There is little info on the Facebook page. I am leading the group from East Texas Spyder riders and need to plan.
    Last edited by AY4B; 08-22-2017 at 01:56 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

No discussion so far that I have found. The event is 3 weeks away and all I can find is this sentence from the facebook page. "The plan is a no cost event with plenty of self-guided rides"...
    What does that mean?
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

If this lack of organization is not cleared up soon I may cancel. I am not going to lead a dozen or so people up there only to be told we are on our own once we get there but please come see our vendors.
    Last edited by AY4B; 08-22-2017 at 01:40 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I posted to the Facebook page on the 17th, it still says this;
    You have 1 post pending approval.

This is the last post from Lamonster Garage on that page

June 28 ·

Spyders In the Ozarks is not far off and Jamie just got the shirts loaded in the store for pre-order. Like last year she will be handling all of the shirts for the event. Here's the link to pre-order your event shirts.
    https://stores.inksoft.com/spyders_in_the_ozarks
    I also talked to Spyderpops and he will be setup here at the shop as a vendor for the event. We'll have the whole parking lot to ourselves for vendors to setup. This way we can keep everyone in one place. I'll be updating the Facebook page for the event soon with the current details.
    This is a great time of year for this event and chances are the weather will be great. I'm starting to pray now for no cold or rain.
    Spyders in the Ozarks Ozark MO - Sep. 14-17
    Please share this with folks that might want to attend. There will be free BBQ provided by Smoken Bob's again.

2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

We're coming down from MN, I met several ryders at Spyder Rendezvous who said they're going, some who said they enjoyed last years so much they wouldn't miss this years. I suspect Lamont and company are just very busy prepping and haven't had a chance to post more. Having been to our first Spyderfest this year, driving around the Springfield/Nixa area was just wonderful, to do it again in the company of other Spyders will be icing on the cake. We're booked and will be there rain or shine.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Ozarks - SitO T-shirts etc.

Heads up for anyone wanting SitO T-shirts, hoodies, etc, the link to purchase has a Aug 31, 2017 deadline to order.
    From the SitO facebook page June 28th post, https://stores.inksoft.com/spyders_in_the_ozarks
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Sorry I missed this but I will be posting an update here shortly. We added to our shop and it's taken a lot of time so we haven't been online here much.

As far as maps or GPS files goes this is a self guided rides and we will have some locals that can lead small groups. Last year was are first year and we had over 200 folks show up. This year we'll have vendors setup at the shop here and it will be worth coming for sure. If you have any questions feel free to call me on my cell or wait for the announcement.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Heads up for anyone wanting SitO T-shirts, hoodies, etc, the link to purchase has a Aug 31, 2017 deadline to order.
    From the SitO facebook page June 28th post, https://stores.inksoft.com/spyders_in_the_ozarks
    We've got our shirts ordered. See you there.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage