Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Still have 8 other 2 wheeler's that I ride but only 1 up, two up is reserved for the Spyder. Have knee and leg problems and don't feel safe (after 53 years of riding) riding two up on 2 wheels. Wife feels safer on the spyder also.
    2019 Rally , GMUltra Violet

Spyder Garage

I'm down to just the 2016 F3T and a 2017 Indian Roadmaster

IMG_1523.jpgIMG_0970.jpg
    Sold - 2021 RT Limited, Petrol Blue, trailer hitch.

Traded in - 2019 F3 Limited, Blue/Chrome: with
    Baja Ron swaybar, 19” tinted Freedom Windshield, Lamonster LED headlights, IPS Fog Light Kit, trailer hitch, Lamonster Mirror Locks, Ultimate TallBoy Seat.

Sold - 2014 Time-Out Camper

traded in - 2017 Kawasaki ZX14R
    Sold - 2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DTC
    Sold - 2017 Indian Roadmaster
    Traded in - 2016 F3T

And a couple hundred other bikes over the years!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Currently riding a Honda Goldwing. Getting closer to that age where I need to consider options and I had in mind the usual 3. Spyder, Trike or a Hack. All 3 are appealing to me but like most of you I will probably choose the one that makes the most sense at that time and then add a smaller 2 wheeler.

I've demo ridden spyders and like them. Haven't had a chance to try a Trike or Hack yet but I really need to try.

Spyder Garage

2014 Harley Ultra Limited

Spyder Garage

Default Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by papanorm View Post
    Just curious as to how many of us are still riding two wheel motorcycles now that they own Spyders? And if so, what are you still riding?
    Still riding my royalstar venture to work .
    Leon
    2022 marsala red RTL
    AND

2014 RT S SE-6 COGNAC, 2010 RT 622 TRAILER TIMELESS BLACK
    BRP trailer hitch, Utopia back rest, Baja Ron sway bar , heim links. Elka stage 2 shocks front and rear.
    TricLed fender lights, saddlebag lights and mirror lights. LED headlights and fog lights, Wide vu mirrors.
    spyderpops LED bumpskid ,zippered cargo bag linings, Laser Alignment by Netzleys Tire, Stebal air horn
    stant gas cap,( Dimple oil plugs REMOVED ) JT dash mount.
    (Onboard) Lamonster Garage air compressor and intelliboost charger.

Spyder Garage

100_3395.jpg

Still riding my 07 R1200rt
    2015 Can-am Spyder RT Limited no mods

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by papanorm View Post
    Just curious as to how many of us are still riding two wheel motorcycles now that they own Spyders? And if so, what are you still riding?
    I am riding a 2015 Yamaha FJ-09. Traded the Spyder RT for it and have never looked back. I had the Spyder because the wife said she would go 2 up only on a Spyder. After a while she was riding less and less and for me alone on the Spyder it was no fun and combine that with the fact that I got the orange screen of death twice miles from home and it was a no brainer for me. I got the FJ-09 because I wanted a sportbike that was semi comfortable. I love it. I still check in here at Spyderlovers from time to time to see how things are going. I have owned 2 Spyders (RS and RT) and still have a soft spot for them but cannot forgive Can Am for not fixing the myriad problems that continue to repeat themselves.

Spyder Garage

Default 2015 Honda Rebel 250

I am still riding a 2015 Honda Rebel 250CMX just to keep my two wheel skills up and alert.

Had a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard S50 V-Twin but decided to downgrade.
    2015 RT-Limited SE6-TricLED Fender LED's (Red and Amber), 3rd LED Brake Light/Tail Light, ISCI Handbrake with black small hands handle,Spyderpops Rock Guard. ,Can-Am Adjustable Wing Vents, Bumpskid, Bajaron's Sway-Bar with metal Heim Joints. Elkas Stage 2 Plus., TricLED Wide-VU Mirrors, TricLED Jumper Port, Laser Aligned!

Very Active Member GaryTheBadger's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I ride these occasionally (but not far, of course).

Mini-bikes April 2017.jpg
    Enjoying now: 2015 Spyder F3 SE6, 1970 Indian MM-5A, 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover, 2017 Indian Chieftain (wife's)
    Wish-I-had-kept-them: 2008 Spyder GS SE-5, 1967 Shelby GT500 w/Paxton supercharger, 1972 DeTomaso Pantera, 1991, 1992 & 2001 Acura NSX's, 2012 V-Star 950 Tourer, various 2-, 3- and 4-wheelers
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Spyder Garage

I spend a lot of time on my 2014 Honda CTX-1300. I'm not ready to let go yet.

Spyder Garage

I'm new here and this is actually my first post. I actually just bought a 2012 Spyder RT Limited for my wife. She has wanted one ever since we took one for a test ride a few years ago. For me, I've ridden many bikes over the years but have been riding Yamaha Ventures since about 1998 I think. First was an '88 Venture Royal and I've had several since then. Current ride is a 2005 Royal Star Midnight Venture and I still love it. Have a matching Bushtec Roadstar trailer that we pull behind it.

Who knows, I may fall in love with her Spyder and end up going that route at some point but not ready to give up the two wheels just yet.