Spyder Garage

Default Doc Humphreys RT Vibration Damper

Bought this for my 2010 RTS and installed it. Unfortunately I had a different issue than this was designed to fix, plus it makes a noticeable whine if you have the old style ribbed drive belt.

The original spring broke after about 1,000 miles so I had to remove it, and Doc sent me a whole new (better) spring including bolt and lock tite (which is included but not installed). This is kit #3 on his website. For the reasons stated above I decided not to reinstall the damper. I paid $210 for it, will sell for $150 plus shipping to continental US. It is only slightly used, and includes new unused spring and all bolts, etc. The only thing missing is the installation stud that is discarded after installation, whose job can be done with a screwdriver when you install it. See Doc's installation video here: http://dochumphreys.wixsite.com/roadster/install

image1 (1).JPGimage2.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-man View Post
    Bought this for my 2010 RTS and installed it. Unfortunately I had a different issue than this was designed to fix, plus it makes a noticeable whine if you have the old style ribbed drive belt.

The original spring broke after about 1,000 miles so I had to remove it, and Doc sent me a whole new (better) spring including bolt and lock tite (which is included but not installed). This is kit #3 on his website. For the reasons stated above I decided not to reinstall the damper. I paid $210 for it, will sell for $150 plus shipping to continental US. It is only slightly used, and includes new unused spring and all bolts, etc. The only thing missing is the installation stud that is discarded after installation, whose job can be done with a screwdriver when you install it. See Doc's installation video here: http://dochumphreys.wixsite.com/roadster/install

image1 (1).JPGimage2.jpg

PM SENT

Spyder Garage

Is this still avail??
    2015 an Am Spyder RT Limited
    2013 Yamaha WR250R - Sold
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE5 Limited - Sold
    2011 Aspen Sentry Trailer
    2003 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2007 Unigo Trailer - Sold
    2001 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2001 Honda 750 NightHawk - sold
    2015 RT Ltd , Canamspyderaccessories Brake pedal ext. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmwlarry View Post
    Is this still avail??
    Sale is pending, but I will let you know if it doesn't go through.

Spyder Garage

SOLD