Spyder Garage

Default Possible Meet-Up for North Alabama Spyder Owners? Sept 1 2017 Cycle Gear Bike Night

I went to Cycle Gear Bike Night in Huntsville, AL last month, South Parkway Location

https://www.cyclefish.com/motorcycle_event/33791 .

There were about 4-5 other Spyders there, and a good turnout of other bikes....free pizza and sodas, DJ etc. It was pretty fun.

The next one is Sept 1, 2017 and I plan on going again (weather permitting). It would be fun to see some more Spyders come out if anyone is interested.

Cheers!

Spyder Garage

Default Darn!

I hate that I missed that meetup!!! It's awesome to hear that there were that many Spyders participating. Weather permitting, I will be at the next one on Sept 1st! See you there!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by adzgrrrl View Post
    I hate that I missed that meetup!!! It's awesome to hear that there were that many Spyders participating. Weather permitting, I will be at the next one on Sept 1st! See you there!
    Most of the other Spyders were members of a Christian motorcycle club, a very friendly group, forgot the name. The other was a young lady with a beautifully-wrapped grey F3. Hopefully they will show up again for the next one. I'll be on the Champagne Metallic 2017 RTS. Hope to see ya there!

Spyder Garage

Bumping this thread for N. Alabama riders.

Would be great to see some more Spyders at this Bike Night Event. I know there are more of you out there.....lurking Weather seems to be clearing up pretty good.