Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 RT Limited in Whidbey Island Washington $19000

Silver RT Ltd SE6 with only 10,500 miles!
    Includes GPS, frunk suitcase, Baja Ron swaybar, dual USB charger built in to dash, mud flap extension and grip puppues. Kumho car tire installed less than 2000 miles ago.
    This bike has run flawlessly since the day I bought it and I have performed the oil changes myself.

Thank you for viewing!
    Brad20170812_194900.jpg20170812_194843.jpg20170812_194730.jpg20170812_194821.jpg20170812_194637.jpg
    Last edited by Imnotlost; 08-13-2017 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Photos

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Grrrrr, sorry about the two flipped photos! I'm such a newb at this.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    That's one way to look at it. On the other hand, I've seen a number of sellers sit on their offering for way too long because they're out of the ballpark. I thought I was doing him a favor letting him know that. But, you're right it's none of my business so I pulled my post.

Please keep yours though; it will act as a warning to others who have the temerity to offer an opinion you don't like.
    Post pulled as promised. It's not a matter of not liking your post, it's a matter of principle. You can always PM the OP if you want to give him your input.

Spyder Garage

This is a free press as you should know. It's all about opinions here. NADA and KBB are good places to find values. If he thinks it's priced too high that's

his business not yours. Maybe some on here appreciates his opinion. It simply is not your call unless you own this site.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Do you still have the chrome wheels that come with the Limited?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Thanks. I thought I was the only one that noticed ... sure looks like an RT-S doesn't it?
    Just the wheels do. It appears to have all the other chrome and the GPS that comes on a Limited. It also looks like is says "Limited" on the right saddlebag.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sorry for the delay in response everyone. Let me try to answer all of your questions.
    * Yes, it is an RT Limited. Oddly, the guy I bought it from got it that way from the dealer. He told me he thought the staff who built it up got the front wheels swapped with a non-Limited version. So the long answer to this question is no. I do not have the chrome wheels because they never came with the bike. Honestly, I like the black look. So, yes, it is indeed the Limited, as it comes with the Garmin GPS and rolling Frunk luggage.
    * I have the title in hand, and it is clean. Only the one other owner. It is not a salvage nor has it ever been in any accident.
    * Yes, the price is a bit high. I was going to post it at $18,500, but being that it has so few miles, I felt it was worth the higher end of the price scale that I saw on NADA and KBB.

However, all that being said, of course the price is negotiable, and I should have mentioned that, as well as the fact the title is clear. I will be lowering the price on Craigslist and Cycletrader to $18,500, but will sell it to a forum member for $18,000. Honestly, I can't consider myself a "motivated" seller because I really do like this machine. However, my fiancee and I both love the seating position of the F3 much more.

Thanks to everyone for your inputs!