Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NCSpyderGurl View Post
    Has anybody picked up a leftover 2016 lately? I found one near me and it's a white F3-T with audio. CanAm is having a special 0% for 60 months right now. Their "selling" price is $21,989 + prep shipping tax tags and blah blah blah. What do you guys/gals think? I'm ready to ryde but still searching for that "one" deal that might be out there and I know the 2018's are right around the corner.
    I just picked up a 2016 F3T SM6 w/radio for my wife on Saturday for $19,999. No freight or prep charges. $1074 for tax title and license. So out the door price was $21,073.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    I just picked up a 2016 F3T SM6 w/radio for my wife on Saturday for $19,999. No freight or prep charges. $1074 for tax title and license. So out the door price was $21,073.
    Is this the same Poseidon from the M109 forums, with the victory? Either way, welcome to the family.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Is this the same Poseidon from the M109 forums, with the victory? Either way, welcome to the family.
    Yes it is!

Spyder Garage

Hey guys and gals - it's me again........ so I got an email from one of my spyder friends on here and they recommended I take a look at a dealer who appears to have a great deal on a 2016. I spoke with them and it's available. Even with shipping it is less than any close to me. So question....... it is a manual. I've searched and not unsure but does the 2016 have an easier clutch? I've read about the vacuum assist (which I'm sure I would want). And I know it's apples and oranges but my test ride was on a SE and that thing was very smooth. So go with a manual🤔 Or SE 🤓

Spyder Garage

It really depends on what you want. I would not let the manual clutch to be a deal breaker for you if you are comfortable with it (manual) and have test ridden a Spyder with manual clutch. However, if you really like the SE performance, then I would hold out for an SE.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My 2014 RT was a manual and I thought it was a dream to shift after coming off a Suzuki Boulevard M109. But last year I picked up a 2012 RSS in the SE5 (semi auto) form. That thing was awesome to drive. When I decided to get rid of both spyders and pick up a F3T, I decided that auto was the way for me to go. They are priced between $1,000 and $1,600 higher, but if you go to sell, that is the one item that you will get most of your investment back on. I still like the manual, and would possibly get one, but if a possible resale is in your future, the SE version is your best bet.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default Resale

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    My 2014 RT was a manual and I thought it was a dream to shift after coming off a Suzuki Boulevard M109. But last year I picked up a 2012 RSS in the SE5 (semi auto) form. That thing was awesome to drive. When I decided to get rid of both spyders and pick up a F3T, I decided that auto was the way for me to go. They are priced between $1,000 and $1,600 higher, but if you go to sell, that is the one item that you will get most of your investment back on. I still like the manual, and would possibly get one, but if a possible resale is in your future, the SE version is your best bet.
    Resale value will be much higher down the road IMHO!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NCSpyderGurl View Post
    Hey guys and gals - it's me again........ so I got an email from one of my spyder friends on here and they recommended I take a look at a dealer who appears to have a great deal on a 2016. I spoke with them and it's available. Even with shipping it is less than any close to me. So question....... it is a manual. I've searched and not unsure but does the 2016 have an easier clutch? I've read about the vacuum assist (which I'm sure I would want). And I know it's apples and oranges but my test ride was on a SE and that thing was very smooth. So go with a manual🤔 Or SE 🤓
    Good questions.... I'm not sure if any of the F3's come with the vacuum assist as standard equipment... but you'll want it. The clutch is a pretty hard pull. Day and night difference when I installed mine on my 2015 F3. Maybe the higher end models have it standard? Your dealer can install it... it's about $160 in parts... probably 1.5 hrs labor.

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

my 2017 F3T SM6 audio out the door was 21k

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Congrats !!

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Well

I would suggest the SE as it will sell for more when you move on. It appeals to more people, and allows you do shift up and down if you want so there is Rally no downside to the SE, except a slight difference in price.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

i would definitely call Len at pittbull power sports. springfield, MO

2017 F3T Black
    2016 RT LTD Black - Traded
    2015 Indian Chief Vintage Red

Spyder Garage

Default Cross Bay Power Sports

Hi All, newbie to forum. 2016 F3-T SE6 $18,999 Tax & Title. Absolutely Love it

Spyder Garage

I purchased a new 2016 f3 limited in April for $22,100 out the door except for sales tax.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Having spent the last several weeks leading BRP demo rydes I can tell you that the DPS has become lighter, not too sure better. Also on the 17 F3 L I can tell you that the performance has changed a lot. They now have a much smaller rear sprocket which has taken a lot of the fun out of the ryde!

The F3 Basic has a smaller sprocket but the F3-L does not

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Just as fast F3L

http://www.imotorsportsinc.com/defau...=xNewInventory

$22,000 to your door, floorboards, heated grips, same 89 tooth sprocket. You pay tax when you register it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post

Cruzr Joe
    The 2016 F3-L has the 89 tooth rear sprocket, but the 2017 F3-L that Pirate is talking about has the smaller 79 tooth sprocket like the RT's and the 2017 base F3.
    And yes it does effect performance!
    2020 RT Limited
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post

Cruzr Joe
    Joe I have learned lots from you over the years and I respectfully have to disagree with you on the 17 and 18 F3L. It is equipped with the smaller rear sprocket. I am not sure that any of the F3 models that I have rydin were base models but I have witnessed first hand the 17 and in Valcourt the 18 model with that puny little sprocket!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.