Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Just to set the record straight... we moved to Utah in 2014 and continued for two years after that to host the Spyders in the Redwoods event in Eureka, CA. Due to declining interest in the location as we had done the event in California for 5 years straight, we opted to expand the event regionally with the Red Rock Spyder Rally in St George, UT (with phenomenal success) in 2016, and now in 2017.

The intent was to rotate between the St George and Eureka events from year to year, however, with the start-up with the NCSR, this seemed to not be in the best interest in the success of the Western Regional Annual Can-Am Spyder Rally events - due to conflict.

I wish my comrades at SRA-Sacramento continued success with their California event!

With all that said, I hope to see you all at the RED ROCK SPYDER RALLY event this coming September (9/26 - 9/29/2017).
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderGirl View Post
    Just to set the record straight... we moved to Utah in 2014 and continued for two years after that to host the Spyders in the Redwoods event in Eureka, CA. Due to declining interest in the location as we had done the event in California for 5 years straight, we opted to expand the event regionally with the Red Rock Spyder Rally in St George, UT (with phenomenal success) in 2016, and now in 2017.

The intent was to rotate between the St George and Eureka events from year to year, however, with the start-up with the NCSR, this seemed to not be in the best interest in the success of the Western Regional Annual Can-Am Spyder Rally events - due to conflict.

I wish my comrades at SRA-Sacramento continued success with their California event!

With all that said, I hope to see you all at the RED ROCK SPYDER RALLY event this coming September (9/26 - 9/29/2017).
    The only reason we won't be coming is the time of year. Being from interior BC, it is too late in the year to predict the weather getting home.

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    3 PC Mesh Zippered Lid Net Set - TricLED
    A arm LED's - Safety LED's - TricLED
    Mirror Sequential turn signals
    Glo-riders
    LED rear turn signals and reverse lights
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    The Best Western chain has been doing this at most of their motels for years. Most of the ones on our recent trip to south Dakota ( Hill City) did this. Some even supply a micro-fiber cloth for polishing. Breakfast included in the price of the room . Kaos
    Good to know. Thanks.
    2014 RTL Platinum