Spyder Garage

Default 2008 RS RIGHT WEB VENT COVER?

Hello,

Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a
    Can Am Spyder Radiator Vent Cover from Custom Dynamics ?

I would really like to find the one with the spider in the center.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank-you.

post-8008-029971900 1294692224.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PoWhtBoY View Post
    Hello,

post-8008-029971900 1294692224.jpg
    Good luck. Tried to find some for mine and wife's Spyders. Ended up getting these and looks pretty good. You will have to glue them in or use double sided tape. https://www.shapeways.com/product/NB...ionId=57552887
    David

Spyder Garage

Default They look O.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Good luck. Tried to find some for mine and wife's Spyders. Ended up getting these and looks pretty good. You will have to glue them in or use double sided tape. https://www.shapeways.com/product/NB...ionId=57552887
    David
    Thank-you David, for your reply. This might have to be an alternative, if I can't find a hidden stash of the Custom Dynamics somewhere. Or even just one.

While searching I came across this picture below of a web cover and think it might be or have been from a company called "KewlMetal" but I am having a hard time finding anything about it. Does anyone know anything about this product?

13021907552715741310884840.jpg

Spyder Garage

Thank-you David, for your reply. This might have to be an alternative, if I can't find a hidden stash of the Custom Dynamics somewhere. Or even just one.

While searching I came across this picture below of a web cover and think it might be or have been from a company called "KewlMetal" but I am having a hard time finding anything about it. Does anyone know anything about this product?

13021907552715741310884840.jpg
    They are out of business. Them and Custom Dynamics use to sell some good stuff for the GS/RS Spyders. I had some on my old ones. Got away from the Spyders for a while and now back. Retired now and me and the wife both ride. I have a 08 and she has a 11 RSS.
    David

Spyder Garage

Default Still hopefull (o;

Thanks again, David. Not good that they are no longer around. Looks like they made some nice stuff. Wow, 2 Spyders. Nice..... How'd she manage to get the RSS. Must be a lucky girl. (o: Looks like my search will have to continue.

Spyder Garage

Thanks again, David. Not good that they are no longer around. Looks like they made some nice stuff. Wow, 2 Spyders. Nice..... How'd she manage to get the RSS. Must be a lucky girl. (o: Looks like my search will have to continue.
    If you find some let me know. Hers is the SE5 and mine is the SM5. She loved the copper color one, so that is what she got. Going on 43 years marriage. She use to have a 08 Spyder and traded it for a new 12 model RT. She hated the RT, likes the RSS better. Anyway she came down with cancer and we sold the RT. Now 3 years cancer free and she wanted another one so now I have a riding partner for life.
    David

Spyder Garage

Default I'm Jelly...

I will love to be able to let you know David, if I or someone here can help me find some Dynamic Web Covers or even something comparable. I will let you know for sure.

Wow! I am so Jelly (jealous) of her Spyder. I fell in love with the copper RS-S the 1st time I seen one of the Can-Am reps on one while doing a Spyder Ride through Niagara Falls.

I have the 2009 Red RS ES5. It's a good seconder though. I too don't find the RT to my liking either. But I am sure they make others happy so...

Not a very good 40th Anniversary present finding Cancer but I am very happy to hear your honey is 3 years free and you two are out enjoying life on Spyders.

Spyder Garage

Just reposting this in the hopes that someone might know anything about either of these vents covers can be purchased?

13021907552715741310884840.jpgpost-8008-029971900 1294692224.jpg