Spyder Garage

Default Wanted to Buy. Chrome rear rim and chrome rear sprocket

Looking for a rear rim and sprocket that has been chromed. Must fit a 2016 RT.

Active Member RockyMountainRider50's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Chrome rim

Bought someone rear rim (at a huge discount) that had it done and never installed. Sent my sprocket/pully ($200) and hub ($85) off to be chromed.They also charged me $50 to remove rear bearing. When it returned. I had to gently file down the sides of the hub so that it fits back on the the rim. You might want to request that they dont chrome the sides of the hub that wont be exposed when its attached to the rear rim. At the time no one like ebay or Amazon was selling a rear chrome rim. They are now. Contact them to find of the cost. Here is the info:
    www.Californiachrome.com
    California Chrome
    24850 Avenue Rockerfeller
    Santa Clarita, Ca. 91355
    661-294-0170
    661-295-6723
    2012 RT LTD & RT-622 , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMountainRider50 View Post
    Bought someone rear rim (at a huge discount) that had it done and never installed. Sent my sprocket/pully ($200) and hub ($85) off to be chromed.They also charged me $50 to remove rear bearing. When it returned. I had to gently file down the sides of the hub so that it fits back on the the rim. You might want to request that they dont chrome the sides of the hub that wont be exposed when its attached to the rear rim. At the time no one like ebay or Amazon was selling a rear chrome rim. They are now. Contact them to find of the cost. Here is the info:
    www.Californiachrome.com
    California Chrome
    24850 Avenue Rockerfeller
    Santa Clarita, Ca. 91355
    661-294-0170
    661-295-6723

Perfect. Thanks for the heads up.