Spyder Garage

Default Finding a part gets irritating quick!

As a new Spyder owner i do my best to research a part to see if it fits before asking any ding dong questions. I actually love doing research in every aspect of my life but finding what works and doesn't work for my Spyder is getting super annoying. I know the frame changed in 13' for i believe all models and did a side by side difference between the RS and RS-S. I believe i have enough knowledge to make a decision but most of the time i second guess because what i am after is fairly pricey. As i learn and find new things i want, i often see Fits 08-13 Can Am Spyder GS RS RS-S. Where the heck did the 14'-16' go? It is like the MFG's think they stopped making them in 13'. This is from Seats, to windshields, to pegs, to exhaust you name it. Is this just a MFG thing not keeping up and skipping all the way to the F3? Is there a hard fast rule that anything that will fit the 13' will fit my 14' or up to a 16'?
    2014 Spyder RS-S SE5
    Mods:

ST Limited Wheels
    RT Handlebars
    Ultimate Seats ST Midrider
    Lidlox Helmet Lock
    Show Chrome Brake Pedal Extension
    Excelvan X-Grip Cell Phone Holder w/USB Charger
    Much more to come......
    Ryder:
    6'-1" - 205lbs - 32"IS - 34"Reach

Spyder Garage

Default Finding a part gets irritating quick!

Good rule of thumb; 2008-2012 all interchange, 2013 forward are interchangeable; for most things
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White