The instructions for the F3-T that came with the bar, though much better than most others, got a C+ grade. Why? Totally missing were: (a) remove the rain guard completely - four T25 and a Phillips body clip; (b) remove a SECOND 10mm bolt and nut with a sleeve in the frame as well as the one that holds the block ; (c) remove the T27 from the under frunk shield and move it out of the way with a bungee. The installation was, with those exceptions, well described. Because you need to remove both the 10mm bolts, the frame member will likely slip and need re-aligned with the frame channel (scratch-all does work but you have to yank a bit on the orange arms so make sure you are sturdy with your jack). You WILL NOT get that bar out or in with those bolts & sleeves in place using a jack.

If you just got your first set of tools for Mothers/Fathers day, get this done by someone else. I did most of the disassembly with the F3 on a steady ATV jack but found it necessary to let her down and raise the front with a full sized floor jack under the front frame to get clearance to R & R the bar. Adding a rubber 1-2 inch block to the jack cup would have helped a little as my jack topped out at just barely enough. The new blocks were a bit tough to get in so, again, make sure you are sturdy with your lifting equipment. I used a rubber hammer and a hunk of wood to tap them into the channel.

It was a bit of a sweaty chore to get it installed because of the extra steps. I read the instructions and decided to do it myself because I'm good with a wrench. However, had those steps been included, I might have gotten a helper or had it done at the dealer (I hate doing that). At the finish, it was a toss up that I made the right choice (not as young as I used to be). Pics show the extra steps left out of the instructions.

Now the meat:
PROs
Wheel bounce is greatly diminished.
Cornering is so much improved that I no longer need to do the monkey trick quite so much to ride the twisties. (see other post >CLICK ME<)
The start up from a traffic light turn (say turn left once the light changes) is miraculous! Shazam! Just GO!
Drifting is greatly diminished on uneven, bumpy Ohio roads.
Yaw on crowned roads is greatly reduced and wandering is nearly gone (I haven't aligned her yet).
Feels like it's on rails. Shyza!

CONs HUH?

Best addition thus far .... Recommended? You bet!