Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default ECU Remap Results

So I have went through a few tanks of gas after receiving my ECU. I love it!! Each gear is enhanced with powerful gains. With my setup it is a purposely aggressive but that's why I bought the RSS. I still plan to add a cat bypass pipe and I'll be all set. Jase did a great job and it was worth the two weeks down time. While I had it open I pulled the wheels and had them powder coated gloss black. Really enjoying this machine right now. I'll try and add some pics when I get a sec!

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default RE-MAPPED ECU

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman33 View Post
    So I have went through a few tanks of gas after receiving my ECU. I love it!! Each gear is enhanced with powerful gains. With my setup it is a purposely aggressive but that's why I bought the RSS. I still plan to add a cat bypass pipe and I'll be all set. Jase did a great job and it was worth the two weeks down time. While I had it open I pulled the wheels and had them powder coated gloss black. Really enjoying this machine right now. I'll try and add some pics when I get a sec!
    So Jason can also do the V-twin ..................... Mike

Spyder Garage

I realise you've gone for the 'aggressive' set-up spyderman33, but has it had any significant impact on how far you can travel on a tank of gas??
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Glad your enjoying your RSS.

Do you have any more info on the remap? Who did it? Did you send your ECU in? What parameters were changed, how much of the grandma was taken out and how was performance logged besides your rearend feel? I personally could care less about mpg as this is not what I bought the RSS for.

thanks for any info
    2014 Spyder RS-S SE5
    Mods:

ST Limited Wheels
    RT Handlebars
    Ultimate Seats ST Midrider
    Lidlox Helmet Lock
    Show Chrome Brake Pedal Extension
    Excelvan X-Grip Cell Phone Holder w/USB Charger
    Much more to come......
    Ryder:
    6'-1" - 205lbs - 32"IS - 34"Reach

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman33 View Post
    Thanks so much for letting me loose on your pride and joy, im always rapt to have another happy customer and this is what i strive for.

Let me know when your ready to go further

Thanks
    Jase

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    I realise you've gone for the 'aggressive' set-up spyderman33, but has it had any significant impact on how far you can travel on a tank of gas??
    Hey Pete,

Once he stops doing burn outs everywhere he will have a nice gain on how much further he can travel on a tank of gas.
    How did you get on after our conversation the other day? pm me if you like

Jase

Spyder Garage

hey Jase
    Could u pm me and tell me advantage of a reflash and cost. Have a 13 rs if that's possible to do one

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default MPG's

[QUOTE=Peter Aawen;1286152]I realise you've gone for the 'aggressive' set-up spyderman33, but has it had any significant impact on how far you can travel on a tank of gas??

Honestly, I don't track my MPG's I really don't care at the moment. (That could change) sorry! I just jump on and have fun. I don't ride as a commuter, It's my weekend toy.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    Hey Pete,

Once he stops doing burn outs everywhere he will have a nice gain on how much further he can travel on a tank of gas.

Jase
    LOL yes, what he said !!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Im not Soliciting

Quote Originally Posted by cmbspyderrss View Post
    Glad your enjoying your RSS.

Do you have any more info on the remap? Who did it? Did you send your ECU in? What parameters were changed, how much of the grandma was taken out and how was performance logged besides your rearend feel? I personally could care less about mpg as this is not what I bought the RSS for.

thanks for any info
    Jase hooked me up, you can message him but have to be careful on here as there are vendor rules and I don't want to step on anyone's toes... I'm not soliciting his service just letting everyone know that it's possible and enjoyable!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    So Jason can also do the V-twin ..................... Mike

Yes he can! Thanks again Mike,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    Hey Pete,

Jase
    Thanks Jase, I've been in hospital since the day after that conversation. Gimme a bit & I'll msg or call.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!