Spyder Garage

Default F-3 luggage rack

IMG_1059.jpg
    Anybody useing this on a F3-L?
    Wondering if it would interfere with the antenna and is it sturdy enough for a cooler? I am going to call the manufacturer tomorrow about weight limits.

Spyder Garage

Default another option

If this doesn't work or fit you could always try ours. The Baker Built F3 Luggage Rack doesn't interfere with the antenna and will hold alot! (we had a 250 pound guy sit on it)
    http://www.bakerbuiltairwings.com/pr...?prod=SPYF3TLR

If you would like more information on this please feel free to email us at info@bakerbuiltairwings.com

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Luggage rack

Quote Originally Posted by Air Wing Guy View Post
    If this doesn't work or fit you could always try ours. The Baker Built F3 Luggage Rack doesn't interfere with the antenna and will hold alot! (we had a 250 pound guy sit on it)
    http://www.bakerbuiltairwings.com/pr...?prod=SPYF3TLR

If you would like more information on this please feel free to email us at info@bakerbuiltairwings.com
    Email sent. I didn't know this rack could be used with a passenger or driver backrest. I have the smooth spyder back rest and love it. If I can use your rack with this, it would be great. Between this rack, and the Doc Humphries rack, I would have as much or more storage as I had on the RT for those trips with the wife.

Thanks,

PS,
    Please post a picture with the backrest and rack if you have one.

I was just notified that my email did not go through, can you email me at creativeprecastdet@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white