Spyder Garage

Default AeroMoto riding gear

I thought I would post this in case someone is looking for some riding gear. It's adventure style gear, if your looking for just pants or what ever, at this price who cares. I got both the pants and jacket for $65.00 each. I can't speak for any of the other gear, but the pants and jacket seem to be very well made, they are 600D shell, with armor. Ok the fit, I can wear a 34X32 in Levi's if I try them on and find a pair that's a little bigger than normal, but 35X32 for sure. so I wear a large in most riding gear, but going by the sizing chart I ordered the XL ( 34-36 Waist), that fit good for me, just a little snug in the waist, but fit good every where else, ( reg. length ). Ok I am 5' 10" 185, with what they call a dad body, ( I have a bit of a gut not quite a beer gut) if that helps. I am not affiliated with anything here just saw a good bargain and thought I would pass it on. Hope that is enough info, almost forgot I got the jacket in large and the fit is good, one of the things that might be a problem for some is the jacket doesn't zip up from the bottom, but I don't think the jacket is that long, and doesn't bother me. so look for your self and see if you want it. It's a great price for good gear, also this is cooler weather gear in my opinion, it dose have vents, and I have not had it out for a ride, but just putting it on in the house it got hot. Ok that's enough check it out if you like it great, if you don't great, just wanted to put this out there.

http://www.compacc.com/aeromoto?utm_...m_medium=email

P.S. they are now down to $55.00.

2014 RT LTD Cognac ; Stanless Steel Kott Grilles , BajaRon Swaybar ,
    Belt Guard , Cargo Nets for storage , Ride N Go Cup Holder , Spyderpops Bumpskid.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Good info...I've heard others say this is a good site to get gear too. I am going to check out for myself...you can never had too much gear, Right!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

No where near anything in my size

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    No where near anything in my size
    thanks Pegasus......saves me looking

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red