Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default August 12-13th Weekend Ride Info

On August 12th we are riding down to the lovely south eastern area of Minnesota (and a little bit of Wisconsin too). To help accommodate all our riders from various locations we will have two morning meet up places:

The Northern Crew will meet at Caswell Cycle in Mora and leave there at 8am (sharp) and then ride down to Prescott, WI.

The Southern/Cities Crew will meet up with them in Prescott, WI.

We'll be meeting and having breakfast around 10am at:

Brickyard Pub & Eatery
    216 N. Broad St.
    Prescott, WI 54021
    (1/2 block East of the Prescott Bridge)

At 11:30am after breakfast Les Caswell will lead us through some of the beautiful alphabet roads of Wisconsin and then onto the rolling hills of southeastern Minnesota with the final destination of Spring Valley for the night.

At this time I do not know if they still have rooms available. I originally sent this out as an email to the group but forgot to post it here. So sorry! Please call Americas Best Valu Inn & Suites (507-346-7788) to make reservations for the night. Tell them you are with the Caswell Riders. Make your reservations by July 29th, after this date they will let all unreserved rooms go. So make that call soon.

We look forward to riding with all of you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Default weekend ride

I just booked my room at around 9:30, they may be holding rooms for online reservations. Try priceline.com, you never know.

2014 RT LTD Cognac ; Stanless Steel Kott Grilles , BajaRon Swaybar ,
    Belt Guard , Cargo Nets for storage , Ride N Go Cup Holder , Spyderpops Bumpskid.

Spyder Garage

tied up this weekend
    2018 F3s , Gold