Spyder Garage

Default Seal Floorboards

IMG_2957sq.jpgIMG_2956.jpgIMG_2975.jpg
    I had the great pleasure to meet Seal Floorboard inventor/designer, John Anderson over the weekend. Not only does he make a good floorboard, he had his shop guy Mike install them for me-no charge! They look great and have improved my ride comfort. Plus we had a great time visiting. My 2008 keeps getting better and better. Thanks John and Mike!
    Last edited by philbtv; 07-27-2017 at 07:41 PM.
    2008 GS , Standard Seal Floorboard extension with Spyder logo cut out and teflon spacers to raise it. Yellow/Black

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by philbtv View Post
    IMG_2957sq.jpgIMG_2956.jpgIMG_2975.jpg
    I had the great pleasure to meet Seal Floorboard inventor/designer, John Anderson over the weekend. Not only does he make a good floorboard, he had his shop guy Mike install them for me-no charge! They look great and have improved my ride comfort. Plus we had a great time visiting. My 2008 keeps getting better and better. Thanks John and Mike!
    Thanks Phil,
    It was a pleasure meeting and working with you. What a beautiful Spyder Classic. Looks just like my first Spyder,a 2009 RS SE5. Loved it!.

BTW, just a reminder to all, the sale on my Seal Rear Tote Rack ends on tu. Aug. 1st. The response has been great, but all things must end. The response has been great but.....
    Ride in comfort,
    John

Spyder Garage

A very good product. We had two sets. One on the 2010 RT and one on the 2011 RT. The 2010 is gone, but the 2011 is still going strong.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    A very good product. We had two sets. One on the 2010 RT and one on the 2011 RT. The 2010 is gone, but the 2011 is still going strong.
    Thanks for the endorsement. Never get tired of satisfied customers.
    Keep riding in comfort.
    John

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Placing an order today!

I am super excited, I will be placing my order today for my 2012 RS. This is my first ryde, and I am learning that good/nice/quality things aren't cheap. It def makes me appreciate my girl even more! I was able to sell some spare parts, and now I can get my Seal Floorboards!

I think they will be the PERFECT addition to my girl.

Can-Am1.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CCW View Post
    I am super excited, I will be placing my order today for my 2012 RS. This is my first ryde, and I am learning that good/nice/quality things aren't cheap. It def makes me appreciate my girl even more! I was able to sell some spare parts, and now I can get my Seal Floorboards!

I think they will be the PERFECT addition to my girl.

Can-Am1.jpg
    HI, Looking forward to hearing from you. Nice way to start the 1st. day of Aug. I have them in stock, so look for them next week. Feel free to call if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk to my fellow Spyder riders.
    Ride in comfort,
    John

Spyder Garage

Default seal floorboards

I just bought a set of seal floorboards for my 2008 Premire Edition Spyder witch I bought new, also I installed a ISCI hand break,because of right leg above the knee amputation. The floor boards are top notch and serve my prosthetic leg.
    However I found shifting with my left toe a bit awkward with the new linkage. John Anderson was kind enough to allow me to send back the left floorboard for credit, and restore original shift, now I'm back on the road again after almost
    two years. Feels Great.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by richie View Post
    I just bought a set of seal floorboards for my 2008 Premire Edition Spyder witch I bought new, also I installed a ISCI hand break,because of right leg above the knee amputation. The floor boards are top notch and serve my prosthetic leg.
    However I found shifting with my left toe a bit awkward with the new linkage. John Anderson was kind enough to allow me to send back the left floorboard for credit, and restore original shift, now I'm back on the road again after almost
    two years. Feels Great.
    Anything to help us keep riding!
    Ride in comfort,
    John