Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Finally a Clear bar option for the Can Am Spyder F3

I finally got a company to agree to produce a clear bra for the F3, F3S, F3T and the F3 Limited. You can get a whole F3 kit for 235.00, for the F3T it is around 300.00. For just the funk area and the (much needed) entire tank will run 135.00. I have been working with a gentleman called Marc and this is a Canadian Company called Spiralus Design and they only have a Ebay store. They have a few designs but nothing that caught my fancy. I asked them if they had it in a clear bra type material and if they didn't, could they produce it. They said they did not currently but since they already had the pattern, it would be a twist of a dial. I am ordering today, just the front area and the tank for 135.00 which includes shipping from Canada. I have to say their Ebay store is not very sophisticated and if you want to communicate you have to go to "contact seller" option. However, they say they will do any color or pattern, just let them know what you want.

If you want the Clear Bra that includes the front area and the entire Tank the Ebay search is 112494538610 it will take you right to it. To see the other designs you can go into Ebay, advanced search, go to "search by Seller" and type in spiralusdesign. This will bring up all his options including RT, RS. Sorry guys did not see anything for the ST but you can ask.

If this is no interest to you, then I apologize. I had to share because I have been looking for this option for awhile and none of the graphic companies seemed willing to produce it even when asked. I finally found one that said "no problem!.

Spyder Garage

What kind of material? Is it a clear adhesive like the 3M stuff? Is it cut AND formed to the shape of the tank and hood?

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

See-Through Bras? Love 'em!
    It's for the bike?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    See-Through Bras? Love 'em!
    It's for the bike?

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    What kind of material? Is it a clear adhesive like the 3M stuff? Is it cut AND formed to the shape of the tank and hood?
    You can contact them to find out specs on the exact material they are going to use for their clear bra's. What ever it is, it will be better then nothing. They have a good Ebay rating so they must know what they are doing. Yes it is an exact cut to Spyder body panels.

Spyder Garage

Okay.. I see what they have now.

Interesting. I had contacted that company months ago asking them to do a clear protective film. Seem they finally have.

Wondering if it's the wet apply stuff? I tried using some before and had one hell of a time getting it to form and work. Finally went with carbon fiber peel vinyl that was easy to install.

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Can-Am-Spyde...ZZdodO&vxp=mtr

Here is the link to their product. About $109.00 delivered to your door.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Okay.. I see what they have now.

Interesting. I had contacted that company months ago asking them to do a clear protective film. Seem they finally have.

Wondering if it's the wet apply stuff? I tried using some before and had one hell of a time getting it to form and work. Finally went with carbon fiber peel vinyl that was easy to install.
    I asked if it was wet or dry installation and they said wet. I would never attempt another dry install!!! once is enough.