Spyder Garage

Default Am I missing a vacuum line, pic included

there is an electronic device with a couple hoses and an electrical connector, that has an exposed port facing forward, is there a hose missing off of it? Right side of bike, beside the top left corner of the radiator.

thanks, luke
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    there is an electronic device with a couple hoses and an electrical connector, that has an exposed port facing forward, is there a hose missing off of it? Right side of bike, beside the top left corner of the radiator.

thanks, luke
    If you have a Manual Clutch transmission, that would be your vacuum assist solenoid for your clutch. And if so, you're good. That's the vent to atmosphere port.

If not, then you better give us more info on your machine.

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238

Spyder Garage

Yes it is a manual transmission, so I am good??? just seemed odd when I saw it. Thanks.. Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbelt Spyder View Post
    If you have a Manual Clutch transmission, that would be your vacuum assist solenoid for your clutch. And if so, you're good. That's the vent to atmosphere port.

If not, then you better give us more info on your machine.

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    Yes it is a manual transmission, so I am good??? just seemed odd when I saw it. Thanks.. Luke
    You're not the first to think it odd. BRP should have put a little rubber fitting with a foam filter on it. Probably not necessary but it would look finished. Ride safe.

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238