Spyder Garage

Default TomTom Rider 400 Motorcycle GPS

I am selling a TomTom Rider 400 motorcycle gps unit. This is brand-new still in original box with the cellophane intact. Retails for close to $500. I am selling for $350 including shipping within the continental U.S. This is a highly-rated gps with lifetime map updates, the ability to upload .gpx files and download your own route planning, bluetooth connection to your phone, as well as many other features. It also comes with the ram-ball mounting adapter, as well as a handlebar adapter. I don't really need it as I have other means of navigating. Do the research and let me know if you are interested in the great gps unit!
    Last edited by Boilermaker; 07-30-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Price Lowered

New price is $375 and shipping is included. This is a highly rated gps. Make me an offer!

Spyder Garage

Default New Price

Okay, I am lowering the price to $350 including shipping. I really haven't marketed it outside of SL just because I thought that someone here might be interested first. I will have to get it out on Ebay and Craigslist too since I really don't need it, but it is way too much of a value to give away. Someone here is missing a great buy!

Spyder Garage

Default Sold!

Sold!