Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Here you go

NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
    How do I display my pass?

Your pass must be fixed to a section of untinted windscreen on the right-hand side of your motor vehicle, where it doesn’t obstruct the driver's vision. For motorcycles, it’s recommended the annual pass be stuck to a registration label holder (available from auto accessory stores) which is affixed to any suitable mounting or bracket at the front-left-hand side of the motorcycle.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Picked mine up today at Denali. Cost will be going to $80.00 end of August. Just in time for the leaf-peepers in the lower 48. It's good for the bearer and 3 additional people in the group.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kep-up View Post
    Picked mine up today at Denali. Cost will be going to $80.00 end of August. Just in time for the leaf-peepers in the lower 48. It's good for the bearer and 3 additional people in the group.
    Glad to see you made it to the Last Frontier. Did you get to see the Great One--Denali? Sometimes she hides in the clouds.

Post some details if you can. Alaska is a great fascination for a lot of the members.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 07-11-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Unmanned

I think the sticker in question is for when the gate is unmanned, we just went to Acadia National Park and there was no one manning the gate when we arrived, we were in our car proceeded to Cadillac Mountain later there was a ranger looking for the card being displayed in vehicles. This would not be ideal for a bike as there would be no way for sticky fingers not to take the card if you left it hanging.

In a prior post, I put what I copied off the National Park Website, but even that does not seem to secure.

Spyder Garage

Jeherst Jack, I was a member of QCYC for many years and we have our outstation on Bainbridge. (Winslow). Right next to the public dock. It is the very best area. Lived in Seattle but my heart is in Puget Sound.
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Looks like I will miss out on this deal..Still to dam young

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

FYI, for any disabled Veterans there is another pass called Access Pass. You can pick it up at your local game warden office and it allows you free entry into any national parks and some discounts on certain park amenities. Also, it is FREE!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trikermutha View Post
    Looks like I will miss out on this deal..Still to dam young
    Enjoy it while you can. Time seems to go to warp speed when you pass 60. I remember 60 just a few days ago, now I am 71. Where did it go???

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default US park pass

we got our national park last year just a plastic card just show the card and drive in works at all national parks never heard about a sticker except in state parks like here in Minnesota motorcyclists here get state park passes that are cards, stickers must be displayed on the windshield only on autos, trucks, or RVs.