Spyder Garage

Default Cluster gauges replaced....

Hello everyone, I had like oil condensation inside the gauges, I did research and found that Can Am sprays something inside to prevent condensation, and sometimes they spray a little too much. My dealer replaced the Cluster gauges, but now when I turn it on I get an orange shock warning on the bottom of display, and when I adjust the rear shock I get manual adjustment on left. I have called the dealer and they will address this when I do my first service in a couple weeks. My question is did this happen by changing gauges?

This is the only issue I have had with 2400 miles. Love my Spyder

2016 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE6

Spyder Garage

Default cluster change

Quote Originally Posted by Ramg66 View Post
    Hello everyone, I had like oil condensation inside the gauges, I did research and found that Can Am sprays something inside to prevent condensation, and sometimes they spray a little too much. My dealer replaced the Cluster gauges, but now when I turn it on I get an orange shock warning on the bottom of display, and when I adjust the rear shock I get manual adjustment on left. I have called the dealer and they will address this when I do my first service in a couple weeks. My question is did this happen by changing gauges?

This is the only issue I have had with 2400 miles. Love my Spyder
    Dealer needs to clear faults on BUDS after cluster change. Same thing happened to me when I changed my cluster

Freebob

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by freebob View Post
    Dealer needs to clear faults on BUDS after cluster change. Same thing happened to me when I changed my cluster

Freebob
    Awesome!! Thanks

2016 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE6

Spyder Garage

My buddy had his 2015 RT cluster done and the tech didn't program it to buds and the speedo went crazy. Mine was replaced also and worked fine after. but I have a different dealer.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue