Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newby

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderfever View Post
    You are in the right place to learn everything about spyders. There are some wonderful people on here who will answer almost any question you have about your spyder
    And some you didn't ask. Welcome to Spyderlover!
    Ed

They told me not to give up on my dreams, so I went back to sleep.

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6
    Quantum Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 "Bluebell, Bell for short" - Traded 09/2017

Spyder Garage

and on your new

Attached is a link to the Do's and Dont's for 's

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-Spyder-owners

Three posts so far about Vulcan 900's. Great bikes. For my size, they fit me like a glove. Traded in my 2009 Vulcan 900 to buy Linda a leftover 2011 RT in 2012. Had hip issues, so two wheels had to go.

Got the hip fixed in January of this year. I just picked up a new (leftover) 2015 Vulcan 900--so I am back on two again. I am now back to the best of both worlds.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool Newby

Thank you everyone for a great welcome. I've been riding allot and loving it. Still lots to learn about these 3 wheelers but determined to do it. Sorry to say I missed the rally. I'll shoot for one next yr.
    Thank you again for all welcomes and info!!
    Last edited by Cissylee; 10-14-2017 at 10:47 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Newby

WOW.... I just read thru " do's and dont". I have allot to learn about these. Thanks for referring me!! I posted a picture of "Snowball" .

Spyder Garage

Default hahaha crissy

1st { don`t go on over load on information } do a little bit go out and look over the cycle , clean off the dust , { o.k. love on it a bit } ride it and read more later , think I polished , and took apart mine in the first 2 months . took the rain ride last weekend with 16 others , still have too wash her again and do oil change ! question to you crissy ? ------> when you rode the cycle around first couple days , did your arms feel like they had been doing a lot of heavy lifting ? { the wife drives ours , every once in while , she is too tense in the arms trying to make it do what she wants , needs too eas-up on the grip a bit , loosen up the arms , { like when you are about to receive someones baby , just relax and wait for it , } ..... have you looked in the Iowa state forums chat for other riders ?

Spyder Garage

Default Newbie

Hey Cissy Lee! Can you tell how to pronounce Okoboji Please? I'm trying to enlarge my vocabulary! Oh Ya, Welcome, Take Care and Enjoy the Ride!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tomline View Post
    Hey Cissy Lee! Can you tell how to pronounce Okoboji Please? I'm trying to enlarge my vocabulary! Oh Ya, Welcome, Take Care and Enjoy the Ride!
    With apologies to Cissy Lee, that reminds me of an old Florida joke. Two elderly gentlemen were driving along when they came to the town of Kissimmee and began an argument over how the name was pronounced. One believed it was KISS-a-me while the other believed it was kiss-SIM-me. They couldn't reach an agreement so they stopped at the first business they saw to get the correct answer from a local. When asked how they could be helped, one said, "How do you pronounce the name of this place?" The man behind the counter said "what?" and had the question repeated to him. He looked at them with some amazement and then spoke very slowly saying, "Burger King."
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Newby

Quote Originally Posted by youngers View Post
    1st { don`t go on over load on information } do a little bit go out and look over the cycle , clean off the dust , { o.k. love on it a bit } ride it and read more later , think I polished , and took apart mine in the first 2 months . took the rain ride last weekend with 16 others , still have too wash her again and do oil change ! question to you crissy ? ------> when you rode the cycle around first couple days , did your arms feel like they had been doing a lot of heavy lifting ? { the wife drives ours , every once in while , she is too tense in the arms trying to make it do what she wants , needs too eas-up on the grip a bit , loosen up the arms , { like when you are about to receive someones baby , just relax and wait for it , } ..... have you looked in the Iowa state forums chat for other riders ?

No...i didn't notice anything in arms. But I'm a rancher and use arms allot.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Newby

Quote Originally Posted by Tomline View Post
    Oh ka boe gee

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the crazy world of the misfit spyder lovers. We do it our way and love every minute of it. So happy trails and enjoy the new ride.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cissylee View Post
    Oh ka boe gee
    Welcome aboard Cissylee!! I grew up in SW Iowa myself (Malvern, east of Council Bluffs) and we vacationed a lot in Okoboji. Always stayed at Spud's Resort and made it a point to get to Arnold's Park each time. Great area to grow up in and a lot of fond memories.
    2015 RT-S SE6 Red Pearl - aka "Ruby"
    Tri-Axis handlebars - Bajaron Sway Bar and Heim Links - Roadster Renovations Spring Stiffeners & Top Case mirror - Value Accessories 3 pc. Lid Net Set - Lidlox Helmet Holders - JT's Dash Mount Bar - Drink2go rider & passenger cupholder - Wolo Bad Boy Horn - Show Chrome Trunk Rack - 12V power & heated gear ports - Spyderpops missing belt guard - BRP Trailer Hitch - Gold Plug hex head drain plugs