Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster Garage Contact Problems

All good with Lamonster Garage, placed my order. Can't wait to install my new farkles.
    Very informative videos.
    Last edited by Fossil Rider; 06-30-2017 at 10:54 PM.
    Life is hard, and it's harder if you're stupid!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Try sending him a PM...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default To Translate Fo Bob

Lamont is the Spyderlovers Site Administrator and you can look him up in the list of members on this site and send him a personal message from this site. I can tell you from personal experience that unless there are extenuating circumstances, Lamont and company respond immediately. They are a two person operation, so be patient. Most of the folks on this bored (intentional typo) have experience with Lamonster Products so if it is info you seek, you can ask questions here. Lamont or his "team" will get back to you!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks! I should have been more clear...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil Rider View Post
    I have sent two emails and left a phone message as I was inquiring about some of their products. I have received no responses in emails and no return calls.
    As a new Spyder owner I am not impressed with the service, or lack of. I guess I will have to look at alternatives to where I purchase. Has anyone else have any issues for not getting back to inquiries? His videos and web page are informative.

Oh well done venting
    Never Ever a problem with Lamonster Garage. I buy all my accessories from him and no shipping problems to Canada.

Spyder Garage

Yeah, I sent an email a few days ago and haven't received a response yet. It happens from time to time depending on workload and/or travel commitments. I'm not worried as it is not urgent, and it's a pretty rare occurrence. They WILL get back to you.
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Smile

All good I did get an email, and when I phoned back they were more than helpful. They answered my questions and I am putting in my order.

Spyder Garage

Isn't he out in east TN or on his back or to some other rally?
    Ed

They told me not to give up on my dreams, so I went back to sleep.

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6
    Quantum Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 "Bluebell, Bell for short" - Traded 09/2017

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

All good I did get an email, and when I phoned back they were more than helpful. They answered my questions and I am putting in my order.
    Thanks for letting us know that the issue is solved!

Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster Garage is Great!

I have sent two emails and left a phone message as I was inquiring about some of their products. I have received no responses in emails and no return calls. As a new Spyder owner I am not impressed with the service, or lack of. I guess I will have to look at alternatives to where I purchase. Has anyone else have any issues for not getting back to inquiries? His videos and web page are informative. Oh well done venting
    Not sure what's happening. I had questions with Lamont himself and also his staff. Very rapid responses and to the point. I ended up ordering items from the company and all went VERY well. I am in Manitoba. When you purchase from Lamonster Garage very CLEARLY indicate in the notes that you want shipping to be by USPS (mail) and not by courier (UPS, FedEx, etc.). You then won't pay for courier customs brokerage fees, and, if you're really lucky as I am almost all of the time with mail shipments from the USA, you won't pay any GST either!

2014 ST Limited

Spyder Garage

I ordered my stuff from them. They must of been out of town or really busy but all is good. Cant wait to install my GPS Bar clamp and swivel and lid lock.
    I have to be more patient LOL.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Thanks! I should have been more clear...
    Just pulling your leg Bob!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Fossil Rider, I agree with the others who've always had such great service, Lamont must have either been on the road or really occupied, I've ordered products from Lamont's website and had the shipment notice within minutes. Faster than Amazon some times.... I swear by their Black Dymond detailer.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020