Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default CC Powersports in Louisville

Just took the RT in for a brake failure and a loud DPS motor and was looking for the Spyders on the showroom floor and there were two; one inside and one outside. Place was full of Victory and Indians. Not a good sign for Can Am. I ask the receptionist if they were getting away from Spyders and she had no idea. Last time I was in there they had dozens...

Spyder Garage

Default Oh, oh...

Hope they had a run on spyders and more are on the way.. seems we have had a number of threads about closures...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Maybe they sold them and won't get any until the 18s come out. Last year they had the 17s out in July so I could see them being low on stock now.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Humphreys View Post
    Just took the RT in for a brake failure and a loud DPS motor and was looking for the Spyders on the showroom floor and there were two; one inside and one outside. Place was full of Victory and Indians. Not a good sign for Can Am. I ask the receptionist if they were getting away from Spyders and she had no idea. Last time I was in there they had dozens...
    I was at their Sheppardsville location about 2 months ago for an oil change and they had 7 on the floor, all new.

Bob
    Old Crow

1960 Vespa 150
    1965 Bridgestone 175
    2003 Kawasaki 1600 Classic
    2010 Kawasaki 1700 Nomad
    2013 Spyder RT-S (Current ride)

Spyder Garage

Default where the heck !

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Humphreys View Post
    man , you are all over the map , was thinking you were located in the middle of Indiana ? the c.c. powersports in the Clarksville Indiana area , I think I remember , they have 2 or 3 ... before I bought mine , they had 6 or 7 , and new ones were in the mix ... I am thinking of going back and look around again , see what kind of 2 wheelers they have ... not selling spyder I just like too sit on cycles and get the feel of what might be the next one ... the Indiana silver and black is a nice feel

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by youngers View Post
    man , you are all over the map , was thinking you were located in the middle of Indiana ? the c.c. powersports in the Clarksville Indiana area , I think I remember , they have 2 or 3 ... before I bought mine , they had 6 or 7 , and new ones were in the mix ... I am thinking of going back and look around again , see what kind of 2 wheelers they have ... not selling spyder I just like too sit on cycles and get the feel of what might be the next one ... the Indiana silver and black is a nice feel
    We are located just about the same distance to all of them. Would have went to Peru but we didn't have enough time before they closed. CC is an 1 hour and 15 minutes.