Thread: accessorize

Spyder Garage

Default accessorize

My lovely bride for the last 42 years never ceases to surprise me. First by taking to riding like a duck to water, her first year of ever riding any bike she put 25,000 miles on her first spyder. Then it was Oh my now I need new cloths to ride in, so it started with pants to match the coat, then boots to match the pants and on and on, hey a happy wife makes a happy life. One of her first things she did was put long blond braids on her helmet , and she gets many comments and pictures taken of them, then today she sends me a photo of her helmet and this is from a lady who is terrified of spyders, the same as Bob. Blond hair and black leather is my favorite color scheme.

Blondes have more fun.jpg Ellies Helmet.jpg Ellie her new Bike 001.jpg
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Bragging rights

Quote Originally Posted by easysuper View Post
    My lovely bride for the last 42 years never ceases to surprise me. First by taking to riding like a duck to water, her first year of ever riding any bike she put 25,000 miles on her first spyder.
    Blondes have more fun.jpg Ellie her new Bike 001.jpg
    Nice!
    My sweet lady got her permit this Spring and has taken over my Spyder. Now I've gotta get another one (Spyder that is, not wife)
    Jane with Spyder.jpg
    Last edited by UtahPete; 06-28-2017 at 06:32 PM.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Nice!
    My sweet lady got her permit this Spring and has taken over my Spyder. Now I've gotta get another one (Spyder that is, not wife)
    Jane with Spyder.jpg
    My wife took my bike in for an oil change after she got her endorsement and bought her own bike ! it was a new 2013 and after 2 years she wanted the triple, so she now rides a 2015 RT limited, she has no problem taking off for a 300 mile ride for the day by herself as I'm still working and she retired 2 years ago. When people ask her how she likes it she tells them that it makes her feel alive again.
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My wife took my bike in for an oil change after she got her endorsement and bought her own bike ! it was a new 2013 and after 2 years she wanted the triple, so she now rides a 2015 RT limited, she has no problem taking off for a 300 mile ride for the day by herself as I'm still working and she retired 2 years ago. When people ask her how she likes it she tells them that it makes her feel alive again.
    These ladies are tougher than we sometimes give them credit for! Would like to hook up with you folks on our next NW trip.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    These ladies are tougher than we sometimes give them credit for! Would like to hook up with you folks on our next NW trip.
    We have hosted several Spyder riders that have been passing thru and we have some great riding out here. We are having our 18th annual Friends, Family and Road Warriors BBQ the first Saturday in August, Feel free to give us a shout out if your passing thru our area .
    spyder parking.jpg
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My lovely bride for the last 42 years never ceases to surprise me. First by taking to riding like a duck to water, her first year of ever riding any bike she put 25,000 miles on her first spyder. Then it was Oh my now I need new cloths to ride in, so it started with pants to match the coat, then boots to match the pants and on and on, hey a happy wife makes a happy life. One of her first things she did was put long blond braids on her helmet , and she gets many comments and pictures taken of them, then today she sends me a photo of her helmet and this is from a lady who is terrified of spyders, the same as Bob. Blond hair and black leather is my favorite color scheme.

Blondes have more fun.jpg Ellies Helmet.jpg Ellie her new Bike 001.jpg
    She does have style!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Great to read

My wife just took her course this past weekend - and we are starting to do some "break in" rides tomorrow! Off to BMW rally in BC in August & then to Olympics.

Cannot wait!

AND - she can pull all the crap we need to camp in her trailer!!!
    Gutsplitter
    St. Maries, ID
    2022 RT-L
    2015 RT-L for wife
    Sold all the 2 wheelers
    Retirements coming........

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

"Couples that play together: STAY together!"
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black