Spyder Garage

Default SENA 20S with SM10 dongle for sale

This is the dual headset version, plus the SM10 Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter. Asking $175 plus shipping (< 2 lbs). One headset has been used, the other has not. Includes all the little parts and pieces that are in the box when you buy this new. There's User Guides for the S20 and the SM10, velcro pieces for the earpieces, extra foam earpiece covers, charging cables and more. Please email me at: jake6470@gmail.com if interested.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jake6470 View Post
    This is the dual headset version, plus the SM10 Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter. Asking $175 plus shipping (< 2 lbs). One headset has been used, the other has not. Includes all the little parts and pieces that are in the box when you buy this new. There's User Guides for the S20 and the SM10, velcro pieces for the earpieces, extra foam earpiece covers, charging cables and more. Please email me at: jake6470@gmail.com if interested.
    Email sent

Spyder Garage

If Spider-man does not buy this kit, I'm ready to purchase it.
    Spyder RS SE5 2012 - Silver/Black

Spyder Garage

Default Sena S20 sold

The first caller bought the kit.