Spyder Garage

Default Loose handle bars on my 2016, F3-T

I have a new F3-T, and I may be putting too much pressure on the handle bars when mounting and dismounting the bike, but I can't get the allen screws tight enough to keep the bars from occasionally slipping down. I thought about taking the bars off, and wrapping the center area with tape or something like that before I tighten them back up, but I wanted to check with you guys to see if you have a better solution.

Thanks,

Jack

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by USMMAN View Post
    I have a new F3-T, and I may be putting too much pressure on the handle bars when mounting and dismounting the bike, but I can't get the allen screws tight enough to keep the bars from occasionally slipping down. I thought about taking the bars off, and wrapping the center area with tape or something like that before I tighten them back up, but I wanted to check with you guys to see if you have a better solution.

Thanks,

Jack
    There should be about a 3/16" hole in the center of the bars that lines up with an alignment pin on the mount. Get the pin in the hole and tighten the clamp. That should keep them from turning.
    2020 RT Limited
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Great information. Thanks.